Thread: Testing

Default Testing

V Bookie Test

Does this mean you figured this whole thing out? I see there's an option when posting a new thread to pick it but i didn't mess with it. Can you only put one fight on one thread or can you put mulitple fights? Anyways let me know in a pm what you figured out, if it's not too much maybe me and you can run that thing on here.

It's actually pretty simple. You can put multiple fights/possible results up and people can bet on all of them. The only problem at the moment is everyone seems to have 500 vbookie dollars to bet with but you can't do anything other than bet with them.

I was thinking about posting one of these for each event starting next year and letting people bet on whatever they want and seeing who has the most money after 6 months or a year.

You can do multiple fights. Thats why I said that money should be turned on Clint, as of now....its not on...but if it is...we cant see it. So a hack needs to be installed that lets us see what our money is.

Yea that's strange everyone can't see how much they have, have to look into that. Well since i'm at work and at a pc i'll be doing some forum work this morning getting this setup and maybe the other forum for the awards.

It woudl say it under where it says our posts are.

Thread Information