Thread: IGF-1 Derr Antler Velvet

Default IGF-1 Deer Antler Velvet

Read an article today about Ray Lewis and Hue Jackson and some other NFL players taking this stuff. Anyone ever tried it, I havent even heard of the stuff...

IGF-1 Deer Antler Velvet Extract Lipospray

TPG Exclusive: NFL Orders Raiders Head Coach Hue Jackson To End Ties With Company Linked To Banned Substance | ThePostGame

The Ultimate Spray

Quote Originally Posted by CESSPOOL View Post
    Read an article today about Ray Lewis and Hue Jackson and some other NFL players taking this stuff. Anyone ever tried it, I havent even heard of the stuff...

IGF-1 Deer Antler Velvet Extract Lipospray

TPG Exclusive: NFL Orders Raiders Head Coach Hue Jackson To End Ties With Company Linked To Banned Substance | ThePostGame

The Ultimate Spray
    I'm familiar with it, and a variety of other HGH-type peptides. Insulin (or Insulin-Like) Growth Factor 1 is what it stands for, and if you want to hulk the fuck up, it's a quick way to do it. It's also a quick way to fry your thyroid gland, your heart and your liver. But hey, if it adds a couple inches to your arms, right?

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about it? Or other peptides? Mechanism of action, etc?

Thread Information