+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who would win Matt Hughes vs. Rich Franklin?

Hybrid View

Default Who would win Matt Hughes vs. Rich Franklin?

If these two were to meet at a catch weight of say 180 ibs. who do you think would win? How would this fight go? I think it would be an interesting fight.

hmmm this is real tough

I honestly think Hendo would beat Franklin, but Franklin vs Hughes? shoot.. ima go with Hughes, Franklin doesnt look real sharpe on the ground and I think Matt can take him there and finish the fight.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

rich would win because of size and strength alone. Rich is huge and could fight LHW if he wanted to
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

i'd take hughes.yeah there's size advantage ,but i don't think there's a strength advantage.B4 tuf 2 started the winner of the tanner/franklin fight would be the coach and if tanner would've won hughes would've came up in weight to fight him after the show was over ,but he didn't want to fight rich b/c they're good friends.

That match would never happen like the 16 year old kid said. They are friends, which is stupid that would be a big money fight. I would go Rich just because he is a fuckn monster compared to Matt. Even if they met at 180 after the wiegh in, Rich would be like 200.

fuck ya he would. Rich when he doesnt weigh in is probably like 210. He is sick
    " If the world were a girl I'd stick my dick in the ground, fuck the world" - 2pac
    NOR CAL FIGHTING ALLIANCE
    DAVID TERRELL

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information