Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who would win Matt Hughes vs. Rich Franklin?

it was intentional.It wasn't just one low blow it was a couple and instead of doing the respectable thing and backing up and letting your opponent have time to recover he charges him.

HollywoodHogan Guest

Default Franklin would easily defeat Hughes

I am afraid Matt Huges would be owned by Rich Franklin.
    Rich is just way too big for Matt to handel and his striking is so much better than Matt's. Winner: Rich Franklin due to cuts.

In a spam free, scam free, and fraud free environment

I agree with what was said about Trigg...it was pretty obvious he hit Hughes in the nuts intentionally when Trigg figured out he was losing the fight to Matt.

But then Matt picked Trigg's ass up and carried him halfway across the octagon and slammed his ass down good...then beat on him and choked him out.

And Trigg had pulled the same crap before...back when he was losing when he fought Dennis Halman and took his non-ufc title. Halman couldn't continue worth a damn because Trigg intentionally kicked Halman as hard as he could dead-square in the nuts.

And after the fight was over...when Halman protested the decision...that organization told him there was no current rules governing it....so basically since Halman couldn't continue - he lost the fight and his title to Trigg.

Halman demanded a rematch with Trigg over and over..but Trigg ducked him for a long time and talked a lot of smack about Halman being a pussy.

That's why Halman pounded the crap out of Trigg, then held on to his hold for so long...even though Trigg tapped...which damn near broke and tore Trigg's arm off when he faced him again....a few years or so later.

IMHO..Frank Trigg is a punk...and a cheater.

I'm glad Trigg retired...MMA is better off without guys like that.
    Last edited by #1taz; 06-28-2006 at 11:28 AM.

HollywoodHogan Guest

Default nuts buster

so you can just kick the other guy in the nuts and become a UFC champ?
    Hey I dont mind doing that, lol.

Largest arm in the world brother!

Read my post again...it was not in the ufc.
    And when Halman got even with Trigg...it wasn't either.

And WTF is with all of the Hulk Hogan crap....the guy is a washed-up old ex-"wrestler" who's only real talent was playing locker room and backstage politics, marketing himself too much while holding younger guys down, and taking steroids and growth hormones by the bucket full while telling the whole world what a wholesome guy he was.

Now he's kissing Vince's nuts just to get a few dumb gimmick matches....and doing some lame-ass copycat wannabe "reality" show on cable TV to try to help pass off his spoiled daughter as a "singer".

As a "wrestler" he sucked technically, and as an actor he sucked even worse....lol

So why bring a bunch of BS about that fake scripted crap here to an MMA forum?

MMA fighters are the real deal.....get a clue FFS.

HollywoodHogan Guest

Default o yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by #1taz
    Read my post again...it was not in the ufc.
    And when Halman got even with Trigg...it wasn't either.

And WTF is with all of the Hulk Hogan crap....the guy is a washed-up old ex-"wrestler" who's only real talent was playing locker room and backstage politics, marketing himself too much while holding younger guys down, and taking steroids and growth hormones by the bucket full while telling the whole world what a wholesome guy he was.

Now he's kissing Vince's nuts just to get a few dumb gimmick matches....and doing some lame-ass copycat wannabe "reality" show on cable TV to try to help pass off his spoiled daughter as a "singer".

As a "wrestler" he sucked technically, and as an actor he sucked even worse....lol

MMA fighters are the real deal.....get a clue FFS.

well, I actually agree with everything you said above. But you know something Mean Gean! You can't deny the fact that Hulkmania and the largest arm in the universe brought more money than any puny mma stars.
    Almighty dollar is where the power lies, brother. When Andre the giant and Hulk Hogan met at the Pontiac Silverdome with 90,000 fans screaming, fake or no fake, money was real brother. haha just kidding.

[QUOTE=#1taz]And WTF is with all of the Hulk Hogan crap....the guy is a washed-up old ex-"wrestler" who's only real talent was playing locker room and backstage politics, marketing himself too much while holding younger guys down, and taking steroids and growth hormones by the bucket full while telling the whole world what a wholesome guy he was.

QUOTE]
    i've been saying this for years.

But you know something Mean Gean! You can't deny the fact that Hulkmania and the largest arm in the universe brought more money than any puny mma stars.
    Almighty dollar is where the power lies, brother. When Andre the giant and Hulk Hogan met at the Pontiac Silverdome with 90,000 fans screaming, fake or no fake, money was real brother.
    If you think all MMA guys are all puny...then you have never went to very many live matches and took a good close look at any LHW or HW fighters FFS.

Try telling any one them that to their face...or see if one of your phony "sports entertainers" has the balls to do it for you....lol

And yeah..."wrestling" was big in the seventies, the eighties, and part way through the nineties...but so was cocaine, meth, men wearing mullets, fat girls wearing spandex, and freakin' disco...BFD.

Vince sure as hell isn't selling out too many huge stadiums now...and the ufc doesn't hang tarps or arrange their cameras and seating to make the arenas look fuller...or use clever editting and fake dubbed-in applause to make ther guys and the matches look better either.

MMA is on the rise and taking over as the sport to watch ...way over boxing or "sports entertainment"...because people want to see real multi-talented fighters put it all on the line for the fans in real matches...not watch Vince either have people's faces shoved up - or get on their knees and kiss his old wrinkled gay ass.

People want realistic competition and action...not boring soap opera drama and fake bimbos doing boring pg-rated crappy gimmick matches.

If you dislike MMA so much and you think "pro wrestling" or "sports entertainment" is so much better... then why bother to post here at all?

There are lots of sites about that crap for you and other marks like you to hang out in.
    Last edited by #1taz; 06-29-2006 at 04:12 AM.

I enjoy watching pro wrestling and MMA, although I'm more what one would consider a "casual fan" of both.

What's fun to watch, is fun to watch.
    Click HERE to take the Polack test.

Look, my sig says "fuck" in it.

HollywoodHogan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by #1taz
    If you think all MMA guys are all puny...then you have never went to very many live matches and took a good close look at any LHW or HW fighters FFS.

Try telling any one them that to their face...or see if one of your phony "sports entertainers" has the balls to do it for you....lol

And yeah..."wrestling" was big in the seventies, the eighties, and part way through the nineties...but so was cocaine, meth, men wearing mullets, fat girls wearing spandex, and freakin' disco...BFD.

Vince sure as hell isn't selling out too many huge stadiums now...and the ufc doesn't hang tarps or arrange their cameras and seating to make the arenas look fuller...or use clever editting and fake dubbed-in applause to make ther guys and the matches look better either.

MMA is on the rise and taking over as the sport to watch ...way over boxing or "sports entertainment"...because people want to see real multi-talented fighters put it all on the line for the fans in real matches...not watch Vince either have people's faces shoved up - or get on their knees and kiss his old wrinkled gay ass.

People want realistic competition and action...not boring soap opera drama and fake bimbos doing boring pg-rated crappy gimmick matches.

If you dislike MMA so much and you think "pro wrestling" or "sports entertainment" is so much better... then why bother to post here at all?

There are lots of sites about that crap for you and other marks like you to hang out in.

You need to chill out, I am just having fun and stop stalking me on the forum you creepy bastard. That's the reason why you have never had a date in your life cos you're CREEEEEEEEPY. Now get out of your parent's basement and pick up some groceries for your mom, the only woman who would ever love you. haha. Creeeeeeeepy.
    Last edited by HollywoodHogan; 06-29-2006 at 08:22 AM.

Thread Information