+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who would win Matt Hughes vs. Rich Franklin?

Quote Originally Posted by #1taz
    OOOH...you're a real real tough guy...huh?

So your plan now is what?

To try to type me to death for stating the obvious?

For a roody-poo-candy-ass "pro wrestling" mark...you sure talk a lot of useless crap....lol

Even though your ridiculous post are mildly entertaining in a sad kinda way...you better stick to your pretty-boy juiced-up WWE "superstars" sites dude....they are way more your style.

And in case you haven't noticed yet - the point I was trying to make is this is a MMA fan site for real fight fans....so your dumbass "wrestling" posts don't belong here...duhhhh.

And talk about creepy...you are the one always talking how you worship an old juiced-up has-been that likes to wear feather boa's in public and prance around in pretty yellow and red spandex underwear and boots...while rolling around and getting all sweaty fake-fighting other guys wearing more pretty-colored boots and speedo's...FFS.

And if you aren't down with that...I got one word for ya...REHAB.

lmao!

real gay. Houston, we have a true insecure homo here. moving to the other direction to get away from the FREAK show. I stopped looking at your lame ass post anyway. GGGGGGGGGGGAY. Creeeeeeeeepy. I wish this forum would give me an option to ignore a lame ass homo like this. ... what a gay ass inscrutable homo chink shit. Smells like Broccoli fart in here.
    Last edited by HollywoodHogan; 06-29-2006 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHogan
    real gay. Houston, we have a true insecure homo here. moving to the other direction to get away from the FREAK show. I stopped looking at your lame ass post anyway. GGGGGGGGGGGAY. Creeeeeeeeepy. I wish this forum would give me an option to ignore a lame ass homo like this. ... what a gay ass inscrutable homo chink shit. Smells like Broccoli fart in here.
    i like Taz better than you man.Atleast some of his posts make since.
    Roycer vs. T-Rex.Give me a break.

In a spam free, scam free, and fraud free environment

I appreciate the support bro...I do what I can with the skills I have.

And yeah..thank goodness that little troll is gone now.

Hopefully no other idiotic pro wrestling mark gets lost on the net and stumbles in here to replace him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information