Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liddell vs Arlovski

Thumbs up Liddell vs Arlovski

..................man i think this would really be a good fight....arlovski can make 205 i think he should drop done it weight and get the LHW title who do you think would win?..........................................
    Last edited by manntis818; 05-22-2006 at 12:03 AM.

After watching AA's chin against sylvia, I would say chuck would have a chance of a knockout but I would still go the the bigger man.

AA chin's isn't horribly bad ,but it's definately not as good as Chucks.Chuck would win by KO.I don't think AA would drop down though.It would be a hell of an exciting fight though that would almost certainly end in a KO.

AA would beat Chuck I think, cuz AA is so fast with his hands and can knock you out, his standup is better IMO he moves around alot, he moves his head every second, quicker hands, hes def. more accurate, and as far as fighting is concerned he has no problem takin it to the ground.. I'd say if AA moved down which I think is possible, he would beat Chuck.

I don't think it's possible for Arlovski to cut to 205. He's a big ass Heavyweight as it is. IF they met at a catch weight, since Chuck could technically fight at Heavyweight, I'd pick Arlovski simply by size and power advantage, but that's a really hard one to pick. If Liddell connects, he's got the power to KO Arlovski. Same for the flip side. It's just a matter of who'd land first.

i think chuck could win...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Boone
    I don't think it's possible for Arlovski to cut to 205. He's a big ass Heavyweight as it is. IF they met at a catch weight, since Chuck could technically fight at Heavyweight, I'd pick Arlovski simply by size and power advantage, but that's a really hard one to pick. If Liddell connects, he's got the power to KO Arlovski. Same for the flip side. It's just a matter of who'd land first.
    Completly agree. Arvolski could not cut to 205. He is cut at like 240, and he doesnt have 35 pounds of water and fat weight to drop.

i gotta pick chuck too i think he would knock aa out cold but i really dont see him cutting to lhw he gonna have to lose a lot of muscle to do it

i think it would prolly be a pretty even steven fight....definately end up in a knock out but it could go either way

Quote Originally Posted by TapOut27
    Completly agree. Arvolski could not cut to 205. He is cut at like 240, and he doesnt have 35 pounds of water and fat weight to drop.
    If Riggs can go from 185 to 170 and Rich can go from 205 to 185 than AA can make LHW.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Thread Information