Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Server too busy"

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreas View Post
    I asked my 74 year old grandma and she said restart the computer and click things very slowly. If that doesn't work try AM radio.

<3 my grandma.
    Try unplugging it and plugging it back in. If that doesn't work, hit Alt+Ctrl+Delete.
    - Dad
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Me too, pretty much 2 days straight. I was getting worried about getting in here for the pick 'ems....
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

True, the sites been down....but HOLY FUCK have I gotten a shitload of studying done in lieu of this.

LOL>.....

Holy shit that was good......I got nothing!!!
    Although I do believe I have a lead on you brother!!

" I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    True, the sites been down....but HOLY FUCK have I gotten a shitload of studying done in lieu of this.
    Studying is for pussies.

here is what i dont get. there is obviously a fucking problem. none of us could get on for like 2 days..........we all come here to the site/feedback forum..........AGAIN. to complain which is turning into us bitching....yet its just us. i have yet to see one fucking admin respond or say anything about the issue at any point and time. what the hell. why have a site/feedback forum if your going to ignore it when people post on it???????

so i went back at the last thread about this to see if admin and answered, and on that thread rama was still waiting for an answer and clint had to say what caused it the last time. still no word from admin of this site.............................................. ..........
    Last edited by The Return Of......; 02-25-2011 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post
    here is what i dont get. there is obviously a fucking problem. none of us could get on for like 2 days..........we all come here to the site/feedback forum..........AGAIN. to complain which is turning into us bitching....yet its just us. i have yet to see one fucking admin respond or say anything about the issue at any point and time. what the hell. why have a site/feedback forum if your going to ignore it when people post on it???????

so i went back at the last thread about this to see if admin and answered, and on that thread rama was still waiting for an answer and clint had to say what caused it the last time. still no word from admin of this site.............................................. ..........
    don't wake the dragon

Quote Originally Posted by The Return Of...... View Post

No offense but how much service can you actually expect from a service that you dont pay for?

Quote Originally Posted by rob_bills View Post
    Its nothing new, this shit always happens although during the most recent events it hasnt been too bad
    no this never happened before they changed the layout

Thread Information