2. Sharks
    3. Canucks
    4. Preds
    5. Ducks
    6. Blackhawks
    7. Kings
    8. Stars

Red Wings over Lightining in 6.
    I think your close but I'd switch Stars with Av's, and the TML with the Devils. Besides that spot on!
    Self Portrait Deleted for exceeding sexiness limit.

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32 View Post
    Favorite team: NewJersey Devils!
    Least favorite team: Montreal Canadians/Toronto Maple Leafs
    You just live in Barrie right? You're not actually Canadian...

Favourites: 1.) Leafs, 2.) Penguins
    Least Favourites: 1.) Bruins 2.) Senators

Favorite - Bruins

Least Favorite - I honestly didn't have one until this years finals. Now It's Vancouver.
    <a href=http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m127/jadel92/BruinsBear-HatersGonnaHate.gif target=_blank>http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...sGonnaHate.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Leucoethiops View Post
    You just live in Barrie right? You're not actually Canadian...

Favourites: 1.) Leafs, 2.) Penguins
    Least Favourites: 1.) Bruins 2.) Senators
    100% pure Canadian.....born and breed, 4 generations!!

I know, why do I hate Leafs/Habs.......well 1 has more to do with politics than anything else really, and I hate how the other runs it's team thinking their fans are idiots....while they may be right with 50% of the fans, it's still not right.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

die hard sens fan here, (home town) and i really dislike the leafs..well, more their fans than the actual team

So guys...I really wanna get into hockey, but have no idea which team to follow. Local team is outta the question, no interest in rooting for the Stars.

Help a dude out? Suggest a good team for me to follow? Uh, for a comparison, maybe the NHL equivalent of the Oklahoma City Thunder. Talented young team, exciting to watch. That kinda thing. Team doesn't necessarily have to be Cup contenders...just looking to start somewhere.

Thinking Oilers or Sharks so far.
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

Flyers fan here so I hate the Devils, Rangers and the Pens.

Quote Originally Posted by MirJitsu View Post
    So guys...I really wanna get into hockey, but have no idea which team to follow. Local team is outta the question, no interest in rooting for the Stars.

Help a dude out? Suggest a good team for me to follow? Uh, for a comparison, maybe the NHL equivalent of the Oklahoma City Thunder. Talented young team, exciting to watch. That kinda thing. Team doesn't necessarily have to be Cup contenders...just looking to start somewhere.

Devils for you buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by MirJitsu View Post

If You are looking for a good young up and coming team, then the Oilers are it.....a TON of young talent. L-A kings also have a lot of good young talent....arguably the best defenceman in hockey in Drew Doughty, and one of the best all-round players in Mike Richards.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

Thread Information