Thread: James Toney will beat Peter!!!!

Default James Toney will beat Peter!!!!

I was reading this article and it looks like Toney is focused. He's losing weight and he will be trim in his fight with Sam. I don't think their is a man alive that can beat a fit James toney right now. Here's the article:

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...dan&id=2705810

BTW, I really can't think of anybody that can beat an in shape Toney.
    Opinions?

thanks for the read, about time someone agrees, toney in has last 2 fights was horrible he looked fat and had no stamina now hes actually trainning for a real fight, not just off his skill, i think peter is in for a long night because tony wont be getting tired and will be able to keep a faster pace through all of the rounds toney or peter will take the belt of oleg

If Toney beats Peter, then beats Maskaev for the title, and with Bernard Hopkins talking about fighting for a HW title, do you think they'd work for a Hopkins/Toney HW title fight, and if they do, who do you think would win? I don't particularly care too much for Toney, so I'd pick Hopkins by UD.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvy_Mic
    If Toney beats Peter, then beats Maskaev for the title, and with Bernard Hopkins talking about fighting for a HW title, do you think they'd work for a Hopkins/Toney HW title fight, and if they do, who do you think would win? I don't particularly care too much for Toney, so I'd pick Hopkins by UD.
    I think Toney would beat hopkins all over the ring before KOing him. No one naturally under HW can withstand Toneys power. And Toney and BHop have simular styles. They both use that philly shell. I can't see BHop avoiding Toney's power for 12 rounds, he's too strong.

i agree toney will be to much, but i think bhop could be oleg

Thread Information