Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MMANews Fantasy Playoff Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Well we've only got three teams (including myself) signed up. If we can get one more person signed up we'll go ahead with it.
    I would love to do it dude, but I am on afternoon shift the next 2 weeks, so I am unavailable from 3:00pm onward.......
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

does it have auto draft?

i would like to be in but with my work schedule its hit or miss to whether i can make the draft. if i can auto draft if i cant make it im definitely in

Yup, you can auto draft if you would like. Wasn't sure, but you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Im so down ty Kevo
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

ill sign up tonight if there is still room

Absolutley!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Ok, I signed up...how do I set it for Auto draft for me, and do I need to be logged in??
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

All done.....hope the damn computer picks me some good players!!

only 6?? cmmmmmonnn guys!
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information