Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MMANews Fantasy Playoff Hockey

Quote Originally Posted by end it with a left View Post
    well you'd have to give me atleast 7:1 odds for me to take that bet as you picked 7 other teams to win over one winning... seems like a very good bet for you
    I made the bet back in January with a buddy. 3-1 odds in his favor that Vancouver would win the cup. $100 for me if they dont win, $300 for him if they do.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

The daily waiver period expires at 11 AM EDT

what does that mean?
    I could be wrong, but I think that means you have until 11:00 to pick up anyone on waivers.....but I am not sure if they have to clear waivers first meaning, 6th place has first shot, and then 5th and so on........example...if you are in 2nd place and put a claim on a waiver player at 9:00am, the 6th - 3rd place guys could still steal him from you before 11:00. Also not sure if waiver pick ups count against 1 of your 50 transactions??

So basically, I don't think I cleared up anything for you.
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

actually you kinda did so thanks
    shitty part is that I'm super hung over today and didn't take my Phili players off the bench for today...
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

actually you kinda did so thanks
    shitty part is that I'm super hung over today and didn't take my Phili players off the bench for today...
    Ohhhhhh that sucks.....well for your sake then I hope Miller gets another shutout!!
    " I don't want to die for you, but if dying is asked of me, I'll bear that cross with honour, 'cause freedom don't come free."
    "All men wanna be rich, rich men wanna be kings, a king ain't satisfied til he rules everything"

aparantley you weren't watching the game cause it was 3-3 when I posted that... and Phili just won 5-4 with Leino and Briere getting the last two goals... the 2 guys I have benched
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

aparantley you weren't watching the game cause it was 3-3 when I posted that... and Phili just won 5-4 with Leino and Briere getting the last two goals... the 2 guys I have benched
    No I am playing in a hockey tournament this weekend, so I have seen 0 playoff action Saturday!

brutal I forgot to set my lines again... just letting you guys catch up damn im generous

brutal I forgot to set my lines again... just letting you guys catch up damn im generous
    I know it sucks when you forget...I am at work and it just hits me...I forgot to change my lineup, and I give a loud FUCK, and everyone looks...and I say "playoff pool" didn't change my lineup....everyone knows!!

shit.............i forgot all about this

Thread Information