+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuf 13

Default Tuf 13

We talked about how the first fight was horrible, well it was not bad at all compared to the 2nd fight. It was awful.

First of all even in TUF we see one more time incompetent judges. Cris clearly lost both rounds, how is that they decided it was a draw???
    And the fight was boring as hell, the whole time it was a guy pressuring against the cage another guy. That was all!!! Some few good strikes landed but it was painful to watch!

This season is boring so far, no heat at all between the coaches, so far no heat at all between the fighters. 2 horrible matches.

About the coaches, I did not expected anything better from them to be honest, Junior for 15 minutes was just yelling "Noo Javier, Off the cage, off the cage" and Brock was just "knees, kneees". They dont have a lot of experience as fighters themselves, damn, there are a lot of fighters in that house that have more fights than Lesnar LOL. Though at least both lesnar and JDS are making efforts, its not like they are like Rampage.

I have a question, isnīt it supposed that to have right to make casting for TUF you should have at least 3 pro bouts? Why Javier is only 2-0 and he was allowed to make the casting?

This is by far one of the worst seasons I have seen. The tallent pool seemed to be very shallow. I know I dont have room to criticize since im not a fighter, but these guys SUCK.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    I have a question, isnīt it supposed that to have right to make casting for TUF you should have at least 3 pro bouts? Why Javier is only 2-0 and he was allowed to make the casting?
    Amir Saddolah won TUF and had 0 pro bouts prior his 1st ever fight was in the UFC..theres probbly more.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

I thought last nights fight was extremely boring as well but i gave the 2nd round to Chris, he was more aggressive in his striking and revesed Javier everytime he got put up against the cage. also he defended his takedown and nullified his dirty boxing and striking... just my opinion tho!

I agreed with the decision too: Javier just backed away in the standup, although probably landed the best strike, got reversed constantly against the cage in the clinch so didn't have control their either.

I wouldn't fault JDS for telling Javier to get off the cage, that is exactly what I was thinking for the last round and a half at least. He was doing better in the striking and pretty much cost himself the fight by going back to the cage where he was being outfought.
    HW: Gonzaga, Lesnar, Velasquez,
    LHW: Jones, Shogun, Soszynski
    MW: Bisping, Maia, Muņoz
    WW: GSP, Alves, Hardy,
    LW: Sherk, Florian, Huerta

Quote Originally Posted by WhootYouGotOwned View Post
    Amir Saddolah won TUF and had 0 pro bouts prior his 1st ever fight was in the UFC..theres probbly more.
    corey hill and matt mitrione had 0 bouts also. james mcsweeny was like 4-6. theres really countless people who shouldn't have been picked for the show that did.

i mean they chose fucking wayne weems instead of frankie edgar for season 5.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    i mean they chose fucking wayne weems instead of frankie edgar for season 5.
    and andy wang

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    and andy wang
    ahhh man bj its not even like that man waaaahhhhh

haha great season

Well in the 3rd episode we saw a guy getting pissed because Brock called him chicken shit, the assistant trainer of JDS overtraining the guys, oh and Shogun made an appearence too.

The fight was much better than the previous 2 but it was far from being "awesome" as Dana White labeled it.

Next week Matt Hughes will come.

Pretty boring season so far.

Someone should do to Brock what they did to Ryan Reynolds' character in the Wolverine movie.
    Click HERE to take the Polack test.

Look, my sig says "fuck" in it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information