+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rashad Evans Responds to Jon Jones on Twitter

I am beginning to hope Rashad wins this fight.

I dont like Jon being the shit talker guy at this point in his career. I dont think shit talking will help Jones at all. Jones should remain humble and play the role - unless the UFC is behind this for marketing purposes. A cocky Jones has nothing to gain over a humble and respectful young champion Jones.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Latest tweet from Jon Jones:

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnybones Jon Bones Jones;
    #fact lay n pray doesn't hurt or finish fights. Get me down once good for you get me down twice shame on me, either way we're still fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

I dont like Jon being the shit talker guy at this point in his career. I dont think shit talking will help Jones at all. Jones should remain humble and play the role - unless the UFC is behind this for marketing purposes. A cocky Jones has nothing to gain over a humble and respectful young champion Jones.
    I don't really see Bones talking shit. I see him replying to all the shit that Rashad says though. He did say he beat him in training but if that were true, facts are facts. Not really talking shit. Rashad is the one talking shit and he's going to eat it when they get into the cage together. Rashad has been sour about Jones since before he even joined because he knew the truth of what would come.

"cmon son." is classic.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter View Post
    Originally Posted by Jonnybones Jon Bones Jones;
    #fact lay n pray doesn't hurt or finish fights. Get me down once good for you get me down twice shame on me, either way we're still fighting.
    I'm beginning to cradle some nuts around here... So happy that Bones said that to Rashad.

i do worry about rashad being right about jones being fake because in his first fight jones was very cocky and unsportsmanlike.

on a side note rashad always bashed rampage for acting dumb and making black people look stupid be giving into stereotypes and whatnot meanwhile rashad tweets like a 13 year girl with poor grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    i do worry about rashad being right about jones being fake because in his first fight jones was very cocky and unsportsmanlike.

on a side note rashad always bashed rampage for acting dumb and making black people look stupid be giving into stereotypes and whatnot meanwhile rashad tweets like a 13 year girl with poor grammar.
    and he was arrogant as hell on tuf and disrespectful during the Forrest fight, so he has no room to talk. Im a fan of both Rashad and Jones, so take everything they say with a grain of salt.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

I hate twitter.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    and he was arrogant as hell on tuf and disrespectful during the Forrest fight, so he has no room to talk. Im a fan of both Rashad and Jones, so take everything they say with a grain of salt.
    yes but its well known that rashad is unsportsmanlike i just worry that he is right about jones being fake

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

Nah I think he needs to just be himself. I'm biased though I simply have a hatred for people "I think" are fake like Rashad.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Jones has already did acts of a big arrogance (for example signing "champion" before his fight with Shogun) so I indeed believe that he is fake.

That being said I am not a fan of Rashad at all either, he is even more fake.

Hopefully they destroy eachother.

poor rashad, jones is a monster. I wonder who the first to beat jones will be? maybe not tell hw...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information