+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bellator FC 41: Warren vs. Galvao - Live Results and Discussion

The best part was the 30-27 for warren. i couldnt stop laughing

Warren gets his ass kicked if he ever fights Cruz, Faber or Torres.

Wow, you know they don't want their champs losing these non-title fights but come on, how could any credible judge give him the second round.

Joe Warren needs to stop calling himself "The Baddest Man on the Planet". Yes he can take a beating but his skills are lacking in several key areas. I love how he claims he's going to get a gold medal but couldn't do anything with Galvao wrestling wise in the first two rounds.

Warren had the takedown at the end of rd 2, and he was definitely the aggressor. I think a lot of judges don't score striking unless a guy is visibly hurt, which is ridiculous but it's the only way you can justify giving Warren the fight.

One dig against Galvao is that his grappling was purely offensive, if he looked for openings of his own when Warren was failing miserably to secure a takedown he probably could have gotten some very dominant positions. He had Warren off balance several times and he even had him on the ground but he never jumped on him.

Zombie is born!

Yeah, watched the fight for the 2nd time.....Joe Warren has more than nine lives.....I hope Strauss or Pitbull smash Joe.

He'll be lucky to even come close to a bronze medal in the Olympics. Baddest man on the planet? I would take most of the UFC 135ers over Warren at this stage of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by goodtimes View Post
    Warren had the takedown at the end of rd 2, and he was definitely the aggressor. I think a lot of judges don't score striking unless a guy is visibly hurt, which is ridiculous but it's the only way you can justify giving Warren the fight.

One dig against Galvao is that his grappling was purely offensive, if he looked for openings of his own when Warren was failing miserably to secure a takedown he probably could have gotten some very dominant positions. He had Warren off balance several times and he even had him on the ground but he never jumped on him.
    umm I'm only a purple belt but when I see someone taking their opponents back TWICE, methinks that's aggressiveness

Galvao won that fight and Joe came in too full of himself and overestimated him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information