Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joseph Benavidez Has Flyweight Dreams, But Happy To Remain a Nightmare at 135

Quote Originally Posted by joeyP View Post
    Fighting there, probably not. If I needed to cut to 125, it could be done though. I'm very lean though for my frame, since I triple jump in college, so I don't need any excess mass. If I were to start to train for fighting, chances are I would gain some muscle just naturally, weigh around 150 and cut to 135. But alas, I'm a whimp, hate getting hit, and just want to run and jump for the rest of my life
    lol well that works bud. I was just making convo for the most part. Fighting is not for everybody. It's an acquired taste just like beer. Either you like it or you dont.

Extremely odd that I also don't like the taste of beer haha

Hate beer,love fighting,go fig.

Its easy to be ripped at 125,lol. Even guys that dont work out,its just no fat their,lol.

Question: Do you think fighters enema themselves to drop even more weight? Or drink colon blow,something like that? I dont know any fighters that do,but I dont train with anyone under 155.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Question: Do you think fighters enema themselves to drop even more weight? Or drink colon blow,something like that? I dont know any fighters that do,but I dont train with anyone under 155.
    I know someone personally who used Colon Cleanse and dropped 6 pounds just from it. No bullshit. That's kinda gross honestly that its possible for that much crap to be still in there and not come out naturally.

lol im 5'9 198 =) but i lift many a weight

Thread Information