Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: With Wanderlei Silva vs Chris Leben booked, who is next for Vitor Belfort?

Default With Wanderlei Silva vs Chris Leben booked, who is next for Vitor Belfort?

With Wanderlei Silva vs Chris Leben booked, who is next for Vitor Belfort? - MMAmania.com

by Geno Mrosko

Sadly, "The Axe Murderer" backed off and instead called out Chris Leben, eventually getting his way through a massive Twitter campaign. But where does that leave Vitor? He talked to Tatame:

"Lorenzo (Fertitta) called me and said he's trying to find me an opponent, but it's hard to do it. Wanderlei (Silva) challenged me and then started talking thing on the internet, so I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm ready, my dream is to fight at UFC Rio. I believe the fighters found out that I'm hungrier than ever to fight."

Bisping!!!!

Maybe a returning Alan Belcher?

Quote Originally Posted by TapOut27 View Post
    Bisping!!!!
    No no no. Bisping needs to get Chael'd. There really isnt much to choose from right now for him to still be getting top competition that wouldnt just be a fight that he had nothing to gain but everything to lose. However he is right there with Chael and Bisping in the division....Definitely a good question.

If I had it my way I'd say lets throw Strikeforce into the equation and either give him: Mayhem or Jacare

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    No no no. Bisping needs to get Chael'd. There really isnt much to choose from right now for him to still be getting top competition that wouldnt just be a fight that he had nothing to gain but everything to lose. However he is right there with Chael and Bisping in the division....Definitely a good question.

If I had it my way I'd say lets throw Strikeforce into the equation and either give him: Mayhem or Jacare
    While I would still love to sing Bisping get "Chael'd" i would almost rather see him get part to of getting Hendo'd

7. Default

Wandy excepted the fight with Vitor but the UFC turned it down. Bad reporting.
    There are many paths to freedom....not all are peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post

Wouldn't you rather see Bisping get KTFO?! I sure as hell would.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

I want to see Bisping vs Chael just for the trash talk.. Vitor should fight Belcher as someone mentioned or maybe Mia or a matchup with Mayhem would be great..

Quote Originally Posted by kingrobert View Post
    I want to see Bisping vs Chael just for the trash talk.. Vitor should fight Belcher as someone mentioned or maybe Mia or a matchup with Mayhem would be great..
    I was kinda thinking Alan Belcher could use a warm-up fight coming back before going against Vitor, but thats just my thought on it.

Thread Information