Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: With Wanderlei Silva vs Chris Leben booked, who is next for Vitor Belfort?

Rematch with Chuck baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Rematch with Chuck baby!
    He's retired for a reason...I personally do not want to see Chuck Liddell go to sleep anymore than I already have. Brain Damage is a mutherfucker.

How about Robbie Lawler? Who wouldn't wanna see that fight? (Other than Robbie Lawler's family & friends).
    “Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Adambomb View Post
    How about Robbie Lawler? Who wouldn't wanna see that fight? (Other than Robbie Lawler's family & friends).
    I'll go with that! However, that also falls under the lines of my 2 picks of if we could get a couple Strikeforce guys to fight him. My 2 choices were: Mayhem and Jacare or hell even Tim Kennedy for that matter.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

belfort vs. bisping would be my pick(depending if bisping is doing tuf or not) 2nd choice would be vitor vs. stann. A good standup fight. vitor by ko.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    belfort vs. bisping would be my pick(depending if bisping is doing tuf or not) 2nd choice would be vitor vs. stann. A good standup fight. vitor by ko.
    Brian Stann is fighting Jorge Santiago...so that scraps that idea as well.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyDeluxe View Post
    Brian Stann is fighting Jorge Santiago...so that scraps that idea as well.
    I know, i was thinking the ufc makes that fight shortly after that fight. Some of the lesser ranked fighters need/will fight more often. Think about stann getting a w over santiago and vitor. Not saying he would, but it would have to interest him. Lawler would be a great fight. People love guys like chris leban, but lawler is a far better version. Lawler vs. winner of wand-leban?...

belfort/franklin 2..if the bisping/sonnen doesnt go down,then belfort vs either two..
    HW fedor,travis browne,roy nelson LHW thiago silva,Shogun,Gegard Mousasi MW Belfort,Wandy,jacare WW Jake Ellenberger, Thiago Alves, Jake Shields LW Nate Diaz,Pettis,Gilbert Melendez

Cheal vs Bisping would be epic trash talk... Vitor vs Bisping would be epic KO lol...

If the UFC is going to go the Chael/Bisping route, then winner of Stann/Santiago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information