Thread: Gina Carano vs Sarah D'Alelio on June 18 at Strikeforce

Default Gina Carano vs Sarah D'Alelio on June 18 at Strikeforce

Report: Gina Carano vs Sarah D'Alelio on June 18 at Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum - MMA News

Gina "Conviction" Carano (7-1-0) will return to the cage against Sarah D'Alelio (4-1-0) in a 145-pound professional match on Saturday June, 18 at Strikeforce: "Overeem vs. Werdum" in Dallas, Texas.

Gina who is getting ready for this fight at Jackson/Winklejohn MMA in Albuquerque, New Mexico has not fought since her loss to Christiane "Cyborg" Santos in August of 2009.

So they're able to find someone to fight Gina, but not their actual champion.

Anyone knows when female Cyborg is going to fight???

Gina is a pretty face and she often has nice weigh ins, byt Cyborg is just a beast. She seems unstoppable.

4. Default

Is there a rule that prevents cyborg from competing against the men? Given the way she's torn through every woman she's fought lately, maybe she should be eyeing a move to the 135's, or even the 145's on the guy side if possible.

5. Default

Through her fights for SF, Gina has always had very high view rates

Sexy sells fella's
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Is there a rule that prevents cyborg from competing against the men? Given the way she's torn through every woman she's fought lately, maybe she should be eyeing a move to the 135's, or even the 145's on the guy side if possible.
    Man its ridiculous.
    Female Cyborg has been destroying women but she obviously wont to the same to men of her own weigh that are also professionally trained.

A man would have destroyed Carano, Coenen and Cuddles way worse than Cyborg did. Japan loves freakshows, and I think that even there they would not do that.
    No Comission would allow that match either.

7. Default

BTW, anyone who post a thread about Gina from now on, without pics will GET NEG'ed for an EPIC FAIL

smashed
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    BTW, anyone who post a thread about Gina from now on, without pics will GET NEG'ed for an EPIC FAIL

smashed
    What is the easiest way to post pics in the threads?

I attempted to through the tool bar but have no clue how to use the http link thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post

smashed
    yeah every time when I see name Gina Carano in thread title I am hoping for some pics...

Thread Information