Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Len Bentley Calls Brock Lesnar an 'A-Hole' and 'Turd'

1. Default Len Bentley Calls Brock Lesnar an 'A-Hole' and 'Turd'

TUF 13: Len Bentley Calls Brock Lesnar an 'A-Hole' and 'Turd' - Bloody Elbow

Bentley had some choice words about Lesnar in his weekly post-TUF blog for MMA Diehards after the show had aired.

From the post:

"It was extremely quiet while Brock was lecturing us. Brock went off on Clay because he thought Clay wasnít listening to him while he was asking the other coach a question about the fight. Then Brock started ranting that we are all walking around here all high and mighty or something to that effect. Thatís when he rattled off the cities we are from.

When he got to Seattle, I was pissed. This a-hole is saying Iím chicken sh*t and I am walking around all high and mighty when this turd didnít even show up for my fight and hadnít even taken the time to watch it when he got back."

Bentley also addressed why he wasn't excited to see Matt Hughes stop by to work with Team Lesnar:

"While the other guys might have been excited about the special guest Brock brought in ó none other than Matt Hughes ó all I could do was shake my head and laugh. Hughes is probably the one cause guy i really didnít want to see.

My training partner, Dennis Hallman, is the only man to beat Hughes twice and never suffered a loss to him. Because Hughes talked some trash about Dennis in his book, Iím really not a fan. You did not see much of me during that segment."
    *Follow the link for the full article.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

2. Default

Stop acting like a bitch Len

"While the other guys might have been excited about the special guest Brock brought in — none other than Matt Hughes — all I could do was shake my head and laugh. Hughes is probably the one cause guy i really didn’t want to see.

My training partner, Dennis Hallman, is the only man to beat Hughes twice and never suffered a loss to him. Because Hughes talked some trash about Dennis in his book, I’m really not a fan. You did not see much of me during that segment."
    You missed it Len, You could have learned alot from a HOF like Hughes
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

I'm sure Lesnar's losing sleep over this. It seems to me as though some of the losers on Team Lesnar talk a big game, but don't deliver. They should be looking for motivation in his words rather than acting like spoiled kids.

Brock has his deficiencies as a coach, the biggest being judging talent. Making Len his #1 pick was a joke.

Hey Len, sorry Brock believed in you enough to think you were the best guy there, give you the opponent you wanted, & trust you could take care of business while he attended to a family matter.

Nevermind that MMA is an individual sport anyway. Coaches are there for you to learn from. They don't determine your success. Maybe if Len had any semblance of top control (which he could've learned from Hughes) he wouldn't have lost the mount after dropping his opponent at the beginning of the first round.
    ďDiscussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.Ē

I'd like to see him say that to Lesnar's face. Don't think he would.

Len acted like a baby on last night's TUF, storming out of the room because of some tongue lashing.
    Gracie Barra Alaska, holla

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

"I fought my ass off" after fighting a fight that his technique was very lacking and didnt show too much promise. Disgusting...

Im sick of these local fighters thinking that they are something good and when it comes time to train with a true pro they keep complaining like wtf they say means anything. Listen to the man, there is a reason you were fighting at local shows for pennies and he is the coach.

yea...this guys not going to be fighting at the finale.

This season is def. curing my insomnia....zzzzzzzzz
    Lost SIG bet to Leucoethiops

Quote Originally Posted by CHAEL fan View Post
    This season is def. curing my insomnia....zzzzzzzzz
    yea worst one yet dont think im turning in next week

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    Stop acting like a bitch Len

You missed it Len, You could have learned alot from a HOF like Hughes
    OMG how dare you!! fighter bashing!

Thread Information