Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Len Bentley Calls Brock Lesnar an 'A-Hole' and 'Turd'

ya this season is definitely lacking in skill...

This guy Len is such a little girl... if you've ever had a coach before (especially a football coach) then you've received some sort of tongue lashing or some type shit talking that doesnt necessarily boost your ego.... deal with it!

2. Default

Yeah has he ever competed in a team sport before? My football coach would tear us a new ass and that was when I was 12!
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Talent-wise this season seems to be lacking, but other than that I can't complain too much. It's TUF, not a UFC Fight Night or something on that level.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CHAEL fan View Post
    This season is def. curing my insomnia....zzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold48 View Post
    OMG how dare you!! fighter bashing!

They really need to start changing things up. A whole new format, get better talent than all of these tuf nubs.

Possibly another comeback season, but even at that things need to change.

I guess I am an outsider in this topic because I agree with Len. Brock sucks ass as a coach. Listening to brock while he was in the corner during the last fight all he kept telling Charlie was "Now You Put Him in the Fence" not giving any advice on how Charlie should go about it. How bout giving him some technical advice on what he should do to put him in the fence. Constantly telling your guys their chicken shit is ridiculous to me as well. These guys are fighters and to me if they were chicken shit they wouldn't be fighting.

Brock has ZERO confidence in his team and having a coach that doesn't believe in your can ruin your confidence. He said as soon as Ramsey walked in the cage it was over for Charlie wow what a vote of confidence Brock!

Only person on the show I would call chicken shit is Keon I hate when they show his face during the intro's. Bet Dana wished he made them fight to get in the house now.

I dont like it when they dont have the fighters fight to get into the house,I think its a good wake up call for everyone. Not to mention,if your already in the house,then you might not even think about winning the show just getting a fight at the finally and winning that to get into the UFC.

And while I dont think Brock is the best coach, he isnt the worst. And he did bring in Matt Hughes, BJ Penn brought him in ffs, thats fucking awesome, but did they take full advantage, some did, maybe some didnt. I havent seen JDS bring anyone in yet,and I could swear he knows the Nogs, Anderson, Mark M, King Mo, Aldo, tons of other guys,like bring them in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    I dont like it when they dont have the fighters fight to get into the house,I think its a good wake up call for everyone. Not to mention,if your already in the house,then you might not even think about winning the show just getting a fight at the finally and winning that to get into the UFC.

And while I dont think Brock is the best coach, he isnt the worst. And he did bring in Matt Hughes, BJ Penn brought him in ffs, thats fucking awesome, but did they take full advantage, some did, maybe some didnt. I havent seen JDS bring anyone in yet,and I could swear he knows the Nogs, Anderson, Mark M, King Mo, Aldo, tons of other guys,like bring them in.
    Im sure he'll bring somebody in. These guy need to realize that they need to take their game to another level, if not multiple levels. This isnt a school sport where you "give your best" and its all good, its the ufc, clearly lenny your best wasnt enough. You fought disgustingly with very sloppy technique and need to be shown the errors or your ways.

You'd think he'd make more of an effort considering he's eligible for a wildcard pick

Len just doesn't get it. No one is above reproach, especially good ole Lenny-boy. After watching last night's episode, I thought to myself that I hope Len never gets into the UFC; he just doesn't deserve it, and he obviously will never work hard enough to take the opportunity he has been given. Good bye and good riddance.

I thought Bentley was going to cry when Brock cracked it..

Thread Information