Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official UFC 66 Discussion Thread

Default Official UFC 66 Discussion Thread

Okay everyone try to keep the discussion of the event in this thread. That way there aren't 10,000 threads on the same things and people don't get spoilers. I won't be able to watch the event until tomorrow so I won't be around.

Tito is getting ktfo
    Leben is getting rnc
    Jardine is getting rnc
    Cruz is getting ktfo

Ttt

Default Just remember one thing when watching Ortiz/Liddel 2 tonight

that no way in hell was Tim Sylvia suppose to beat AA, AA was the better fighter.. still is the better fighter, and was suppose to dominate Tim Sylvia without a shadow of a doubt.. and Tim beat him twice, just remember that MMA is now a sport.. its not as much of a sport as any of the other sports cuz its still martial arts, but it is now a sport.. and upsets happen.. and it could happen tonight

with that said Chuck by 1st round KO.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

chuck by tko round 3

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai
    that no way in hell was Tim Sylvia suppose to beat AA, AA was the better fighter.. still is the better fighter, and was suppose to dominate Tim Sylvia without a shadow of a doubt.. and Tim beat him twice, just remember that MMA is now a sport.. its not as much of a sport as any of the other sports cuz its still martial arts, but it is now a sport.. and upsets happen.. and it could happen tonight

with that said Chuck by 1st round KO.

Agreed. With the exception of your prediction. I say Chuck by KO in the third.
    Last edited by Legend; 12-31-2006 at 12:46 AM.

Don't know if anyone else has Sirius Radio but they are live at UFC today.

K-Flo said that something was planned for Cro Cop and Rampage tonight.

Rogan confirmed that Cro Cop is UFC and that he can fight at either HW or LHW.

Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around!

I know you're looking up at us: Thanks, George.

I think the only reason the first fight left the first round was cuz Tito was tryna strike with him and can take some punishment but if you notice.. Couture, Horn, etc all got out of the first round.. all tried to strike with Chuck.. but Tito I think is just gonna try and take him down, its gonna get stuffed and hes gonna get TKO'd or KO'd.. if he were smart he would try and strike with Chuck again and time his takedowns.. dont charge him like Babalu, but counterpunch, defend, time your takedowns.. he'd get out of the first round and could possibly tire Chuck out and win.. but I dont think Tito is that smart.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by theDonTurtle
    Tito is getting ktfo
    Leben is getting rnc
    Jardine is getting rnc
    Cruz is getting ktfo
    I actually agree with you for once.

i say chuck 1st rd.ko

Thread Information