+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overeem is ready to 'close the debate' on his ranking after a win over Werdum

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    I think Overeem is easily a top 10 HW, maybe even as high as #5. I was responding to the guy who said Overeem would KO Velasquez, beat Lesnar, Dos Santos, Carwin, BigNog, and destroy Mir, Nelson, Kongo, and Schaub.

That is just crazy talk IMO.
    Well if you can see him ranked as high as the top 5, how is it "crazy talk"?

What Overeem did to have him ranked in Top 10 or even Top 5??? He beat Duffe and Rogers and few cans in Japan , did that earned him spot in Top 5??

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    What Overeem did to have him ranked in Top 10 or even Top 5??? He beat Duffe and Rogers and few cans in Japan , did that earned him spot in Top 5??
    haha settle down there chief. To me itís more so his body of work within the last year that squeezes him in the top ten. I mean all of us on these boards know what the man is capable of, its jus that we haven't seen it that often that creates the argument. It's the same reason Barnett is still on the end of my top ten. He has fought nobodies the past few years, but we know what he's capable of in a fight.

Itís not solidified by any means, but just a matter of opinion by most in such a subjective division because most of the best fighters arenít facing each other. But some questions WILL be answered come mid June finally about both Barnett and Ubereem.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information