Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is YOUR greatest single moment in MMA history?

Randy beating Timmah was sick

Wandy getting his UFC win via rape choke over Jardine

GSP leaving BJ sitting on his stool (after all BJ's talk about GSP being a quitter)

Hendo KOing Bisping

Shogun KOing Machida

GSP finishing Hughes with headkick and elbows/GSP finishing him with a kumura

Machida's beautiful finish of Rashad

Seeing UFC 129 live (Rory/Nate, Machida's kick, Aldo/Hominick, Makdessi's spinning backfist and Garza's flying triangle all made the building errupt)

Quote Originally Posted by NLRepublic View Post
    Randy beating Timmah was sick

Wandy getting his UFC win via rape choke over Jardine

GSP leaving BJ sitting on his stool (after all BJ's talk about GSP being a quitter)

Hendo KOing Bisping

Shogun KOing Machida

GSP finishing Hughes with headkick and elbows/GSP finishing him with a kumura

Machida's beautiful finish of Rashad

Seeing UFC 129 live (Rory/Nate, Machida's kick, Aldo/Hominick, Makdessi's spinning backfist and Garza's flying triangle all made the building errupt)
    You asshole hahaha

Evan Tanner's win over David Terrell and Jon Jones's elbow on Vera. Best elbow ever.
    You have to know what you don't know.

Shogun KOing Arona to win the PRIDE Gran Prix

Quote Originally Posted by slvrdragon View Post
    Werdum who got cut by the UFC
    Unfortunately this never happened. If we're allowed to make up memories, then mine is when GSP moved up to HW and defeated Fedor, Cro Cop and Couture in their primes. When he thanked me in his post fight speech and said we'd be BFF, I realized there would be no better time to punch Dana White in the face. The threesome with Ariany and Gine afterwards just sealed it for me.

Best.MMA.Memory.Ever.

For me, it has to be the first time I watched a skinny little guy by the name of Royce Gracie submit somebody twice his size. I really can't recall offhand the specific fight, but one that comes to mind is his fight against Kimo at UFC 3. Kimo looked like a monster, he came out WWF style with a big ass cross attached to his back, and I thought for sure he was gonna maul Gracie. A few minutes later, Kimo was tapping to an armbar.

for me it's got to be sonnen vs silva. amazing fight and finish ! had it all
    1) those who agree with you are insane
    2)those who do not agree with you are in power

1)some of those in power are insane
    2)and they are right

Wayyy to broad to pick one moment. MMA is just too 'effin awesome to pick one single moment for me.

I love the letters M-M-A all the way to the guy mopping the floors backstage.

MMA is better than sex!

...okay, maybe not but it's close. Put it this way, I have been really upset in the past if I was missing a huge live UFC PPV even if I was missing it for some girly.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

My greatest MMA moment happened way back in the early days of the UFC. Seeing Keith Hackney vs Emannuel Yarborough literally left me wide eyed with mouth gaping. Sure, Royce was subbing guys bigger than him but Keith beat down a 500lb+ Sumo wrestler who made Keith look like a small child. I will never forget that moment seeing Keith beating down on a broken down Emmanuel.

id say my favorite moment is when Randy finished Chuck in their first fight... its the reason i got into MMA as much as i did.. the way he used wrestling to demolish Chuck was just beautiful for me as a young HS wrestler

GSP kicking Hughes' head into the 2nd balcony still gets me a little randy

Thread Information