Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official weigh in results for Saturday’s UFC 130 event

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Lol at nelson. that is a tough fight to call. Rampage looked focused, and is going to kill hammil. I hope he comes with his equilibrium in good shape. Story vs. alves will be good, but thiago will get a decisive decision. browne will beat down struve bad. Santiago vs. stann is also a great fight. Good card in all, looking forward to it.

Lol, did anyone else notice that Joe Rogan said, First on the Scale MARK the hammer Hammil? LOL. Too much mark coleman in his life I guess...
    "Haters want to hate. Lovers want to love. I don't even want none of the above. I want to piss on you. Yes I do, I'll Piss on you, I'll Pee on you." ~ Dave Chappelle

frank mir looks in great shape here, and this is going to be a good one. im a huge mir fan but big countrys a beast

Quote Originally Posted by CJRockstar View Post
    Lol, did anyone else notice that Joe Rogan said, First on the Scale MARK the hammer Hammil? LOL. Too much chronic in his life I guess...

Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by CJRockstar View Post
    Lol, did anyone else notice that Joe Rogan said, First on the Scale MARK the hammer Hammil? LOL. Too much mark coleman in his life I guess...
    Too much Star Wars in his life.

6. 05-28-2011, 09:12 PM

Thiago Alves looks commited to the kiss.

Stephan Strauve looks like he's packed on around 20lbs of mucles since he first started in the UFC. I sure hope he has a bright future ahead of him, as the guy can certainly scrap/bleed with the best of them.

Rampage looks in standard shape considering reports he was at 250+.

Boetsch does look a totally different fighter at 185, he looks like a mean lean killing machine. Kendall Grove is gonna have to use the best of striking ability and takedown defense to stay in the UFC.

Were Roy Nelson and Frank Mir really smiling so much on the weigh in on that photo? They look chummy, but that might just be Mir laughing at Nelsons hair.

Originally Posted by CJRockstar View Post
    Lol, did anyone else notice that Joe Rogan said, First on the Scale MARK the hammer Hammil? LOL. Too much chronic in his life I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Fixed
    Too much awesome in my life.

245 is really low for browne i think h weighed 265 for mcsweeney im not suure about kongo but u dont think it was 245.
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information