Thread: TUF 13, newest episode,final before saturday.

Default TUF 13, newest episode,final before saturday.

Im watching the last episode now,and the first fight just ended. Anyone else wonder why the illegal punches to the back of Chris head were ignored?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Im watching the last episode now,and the first fight just ended. Anyone else wonder why the illegal punches to the back of Chris head were ignored?
    Definitely....and quick stoppage. But that is how the fight was most likely going to go.

I you look at every other fight they have shown, they do a little recap after the fight and they show the highlights.....they did not do that with the Chris Cope vs Ramsey fight. There were about 2 or 3....one was really flush to the back of the head. And they tried to change angles as soon as Cope was dropped. Mazzigatti was coming into stop the fight as soon as Chris or instantly after Chris gets hit in the back of the head.

Totally not intentional, but it did happen. I thought it was really weird they didn't show highlights....no recap....just straight to celebration then weighins for next fight.

I can't believe that Guida and Pettis will be the co-main event come Saturday. Ramsey vs Tony "Where's you kid" Ferguson is the main event.

I think this will be a good night of fights on Saturday. Donno about Chuck vs Chris, but every other fight on the prelim and main card should be good.

Team Lesnar blog: Chris Cope on "The Ultimate Fighter 13," episode No. 10 | MMAjunkie.com

I talked to him after the fight, and Ramsey said that's exactly what they had been working on. He was going to fake the shot and come in with that overhand right. It caught me behind the ear and threw my equilibrium off. My legs buckled a little bit, and that's when Steve Mazzagatti jumped in. He knew I wasn't really able to defend myself.

I'm not sure how I felt about the stoppage. Maybe I'll feel fine with it when I finally watch the fight. That overhand right rocked me, and I know he hit me with a knee, too. Some people told me it maybe should have gone a little bit longer. But bottom line is I made a mistake, and that was dropping my left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by beau420 View Post
    Definitely....and quick stoppage. But that is how the fight was most likely going to go.

I you look at every other fight they have shown, they do a little recap after the fight and they show the highlights.....they did not do that with the Chris Cope vs Ramsey fight. There were about 2 or 3....one was really flush to the back of the head. And they tried to change angles as soon as Cope was dropped. Mazzigatti was coming into stop the fight as soon as Chris or instantly after Chris gets hit in the back of the head.

Totally not intentional, but it did happen. I thought it was really weird they didn't show highlights....no recap....just straight to celebration then weighins for next fight.

I can't believe that Guida and Pettis will be the co-main event come Saturday. Ramsey vs Tony "Where's you kid" Ferguson is the main event.

I think this will be a good night of fights on Saturday. Donno about Chuck vs Chris, but every other fight on the prelim and main card should be good.
    Just 2 or 3?? He was hitting him on he back of the head each and every time he was pushed up against the cage, they weren't hard shots really but they were still illegal, Mazzigatti has once again earned his place as absolute worst reff.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Thread Information