Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Joe Rogan Apologizes on the Underground, sort of

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    I know I know!!! WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT DRAMA. WHY IS THIS BS EVEN POSTED ON HERE?!
    THE AXE MURDERER

  2. #12
    Kimbo> Rampage Guest

    Default

    Thats why people like Rogan, he speaks his mind. He shouldnt have to apologize if he doesnt mean it. Not sure what the case is. But people need to stop being so uptight. The mma forums the past week have been people crying about the rampage interviews and then joe rogan just stating his opinion. people getting banned for calling some1 a slut or ho...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    Posts
    9,103

    Default

    Get the fuck over it. What the hell ever happened to sticks & stones? I find it funny that he called her "cunty," and then people start "bitching" about it.
    Last edited by CtGreat; 06-04-2011 at 04:00 AM.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    SO what, it's illegal to insult someone anymore? You can't think badly about anyone anymore? WTF

    This world is more fucked up than it ever has been and that is saying volumes, yet, you can't insult someone or have a negative thought about anyone. LMAO!

    How about all of the so easily offended cunty people in this world just go and kill themselves.
    funny, i agree with what you said, i just wouldnt say it that way, but thats cuz im me and you are you. people are allowed to disagree passionately and even give apologies that are sincere but not 100% on terms with the person being apologize to, its the first amendment i hear.
    basically, there is a time to be PC and a time not to be PC, an online furom normally should not pit you in the position of public figure like say a ufc commentaor unless of course you use your real name then it gets gray.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    Nope it's not illegal at all. It is also not illegal to criticize someone for using language you find offensive.

    I must have missed the part of the article where Joe was arrested for insulting someone. I only read the part where Joe chose to criticize someone's writing and then someone else chose to criticize his.
    You obviously missed a lot of things. I never said it was illegal idiot. The question mark, that's this thing ---> (?) indicates a question, as in, I was asking, what's the big deal about him saying cunty you cunty little smartass. I do understand that sarcasm is hard to spot sometimes in text, but a question mark is not. Now go play with that shit smelling sword of ares of yours and never read something I post again.

    Ironically, my point was to defend freedom of speech, and yet, the stench of ignorance fuming from your post is a true and valid argument against it. I'm now almost convinced, freedom of speech should be abolished.

    --
    Quote Originally Posted by mmawolverine View Post
    funny, i agree with what you said, i just wouldnt say it that way, but thats cuz im me and you are you. people are allowed to disagree passionately and even give apologies that are sincere but not 100% on terms with the person being apologize to, its the first amendment i hear.
    basically, there is a time to be PC and a time not to be PC, an online furom normally should not pit you in the position of public figure like say a ufc commentaor unless of course you use your real name then it gets gray.
    I think it's just like an episode of the twilight zone where everything has come to be an extreme. My statement that oversensitive people should kill themselves is to put into an example of how meaningless words are. Those very people I am talking to make like words can possess someone or words can kill someone, yet they would read my text saying they should kill themselves, but they won't, thus pointing out the utter stupidity of allowing a simple word to become an issue.

    I do understand that people are different. Hell, I'm different from myself at various points throughout the day lol.
    Last edited by Y2JUBAE; 06-04-2011 at 05:03 AM.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

    All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JUBAE View Post
    You obviously missed a lot of things. I never said it was illegal idiot. The question mark, that's this thing ---> (?) indicates a question, as in, I was asking, what's the big deal about him saying cunty you cunty little smartass. I do understand that sarcasm is hard to spot sometimes in text, but a question mark is not. Now go play with that shit smelling sword of ares of yours and never read something I post again.

    Ironically, my point was to defend freedom of speech, and yet, the stench of ignorance fuming from your post is a true and valid argument against it. I'm now almost convinced, freedom of speech should be abolished.

    --


    I think it's just like an episode of the twilight zone where everything has come to be an extreme. My statement that oversensitive people should kill themselves is to put into an example of how meaningless words are. Those very people I am talking to make like words can possess someone or words can kill someone, yet they would read my text saying they should kill themselves, but they won't, thus pointing out the utter stupidity of allowing a simple word to become an issue.

    I do understand that people are different. Hell, I'm different from myself at various points throughout the day lol.
    Nope I completly got that it was a question and I answered it. That is typically what you do with questions.

    I find it funny that you are complaining about people being overly sensative yet someone criticizing you makes you get so irate. Perhaps you yourself are a little overly sensative. Just a tad hypocritical wouldnt you say?

    How are you "defending free speech"? Joe said something about one person and other people said somehing about him. Where did free speech come under attack? It seems to me one side excercised his free speech and the other side countered using their free speech. Whats the problem with that?
    Last edited by SwordofAres; 06-04-2011 at 05:23 AM.
    My Favorite Fighters

    1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    Nope I completly got that it was a question and I answered it. That is typically what you do with questions.

    I find it funny that you are complaining about people being overly sensative yet someone criticizing you makes you get so irate. Perhaps you yourself are a little overly sensative. Just a tad hypocritical wouldnt you say?

    How are you "defending free speech"? Joe said something about one person and other people said somehing about him. Where did free speech come under attack? It seems to me one side excercised his free speech and the other side countered using their free speech. Whats the problem with that?
    First, learn how to spell "sensitive". Secondly, I am overly sensitive regarding stupid people and your comment about "I must have missed where he was arrested..." caused me to deem you in that manner, since I never said he was arrested. You took my comment and tried to make it something else.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

    All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,504

    Default

    Who






    gives





    a





    fuck
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,607

    Default

    Is he using the British cunty or American cunty. If he is using the British cunty, then that is ok...it's less strong than the word shit....it is equal to the word bitchy. But some people in North America are really afraid of that word.

    This is what happens when one person knows how people behave online and another person is completely ignorant or is trying to use gotcha journalism.

    Rogan knows what trolls are and knows how people talk online in a forum. Forum talk is not the same as a NY Times article. If you don't know the difference between the two then you are an ignorant cunt (with the American meaning)

    You know who I don't want to report or commentate on MMA? Anyone who doesn't fit. Bryant Gumble does a good job in other sports, but I never want to see him do MMA. That bitchy reporter either doesn't understand that or again, she is trying to use gotcha reporting....and is basically a troll....but not an online troll, but a printed media troll.

    I am a Rogan fan, but I am not blinded by how stupid and retarded he can be sometimes. This is not one of those times.

    Forum talk on the underground is not the same as reporting at a UFC event. Same as him talking on his podcast...he does not represent the UFC when he is a comic onstage. And when he is reporting, he tames it down, but still he caters to his audience.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Octagon
    Posts
    2,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidInside View Post
    why is this even in this section? this ain't really news...nor is it MMA specifically...it's e-drama
    Is that even a question? Of course it's not news and it's not MMA related, but hey, it pertains to a UFC figure whom made a bunch of interweb brokeback b1tc43$ cry a river. And you know, when ever a UFC figure does that, regardless if he's just a fcuking commentator and regardless it's just harmless fun on the fcuking internet, then well, that's news, and that's MMA related. Anybody else... outside of the UFC... would've easily got a pass, and probably even praised. LOL! The irony. LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonFrye View Post
    Who






    gives





    a





    fuck
    This!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •