Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dana White vs. BloodstainLane

Default Dana White vs. BloodstainLane

Looks like Dana White and Blood Stain Lane are going at it on Twitter. Blood Stain said he was going to slap Dana so Dana has invited him out to try...

Twitter
    Dana White
    @BloodstainLane lol u got bitch slapped!
    20 hours ago
    Dana White
    @BloodstainLane deal, when you see me come slap me.
    19 hours ago
    Dana White
    @BloodstainLane picked the wrong sport to be a goofy attention whore. Should check out curling. Lol
    19 hours ago
    Dana White
    @BloodstainLane we r busy 2 nite u fuckin loser! Its coming and I am SO excited 2 meet u and get "the slap" see u soon geek!
    17 hours ago
    Dana White
    @BloodstainLane phony punk! Go to bed
    17 hours ago
    Dana White
    @BloodstainLane I will buy u a ticket and room to vegas or vancouver and u can meet me and slap me! U in?
    17 hours ago
    Dana White
    @BloodstainLane I am following u. Dm me with ur info and I will fly u out to vegas or vancouver. Let's do this!!!
    17 hours ago
    I am only posting a few from BSL as he has tweeted like 200 tweets in the last day and I dont want to look through them all

Twitter
    Bloodstain Lane
    @danawhite ...shut the fuck up bitch
    18 hours ago
    BloodstainLane
    @danawhite ..I love you too baby girl...sweet dreams cup cake
    BloodstainLane
    @danawhite ..but Im having fun White Billy Blanks...lets have a cup of coffee one day bro..My treat
    17 hours ago
    BloodstainLane
    @Slack_aka_HBK ...I been a Dana hater for a while...I been calling him out on his business tactics for a while now on youtube
    3 hours ago
    Bloodstain Lane
    @danawhite ...but I want something in writing that I wont be arrested or secuirty be all over me
    3 hours ago
    I dont know why Dana always give the trolls on Twitter the satisfaction of a response.

*My bad, intended to post this in Noob Jack
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Dana, If you keep validating him by responding to him, then he wil NEVER GO AWAY!! Just ignore him so he can become irrelevant.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Dana doesn't understand internet trolls.

war bloodstain
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

I think they both have a crush on each other and need to meet up and get a suite in Vegas together, FFS. Get it over already.

Dana seems to dig "gangster" guys who say fuck and bitch a lot while BSL probably has the only Dana White hair-doll that exists.

This is lame and pathetic. When they meet they are going to shake hands and become good friends just like BSL and Jon Jones.

I still like BSL videos but he is becoming annoying, he is receiving way more attention than he deserves. And BTW this just shows how immature is Dana White.

I don't know why Dana White is so high on Twitter but hates the rest of the internet. If you ask me you have more idiots pre quota on twitter then anywhere else on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    This is lame and pathetic. When they meet they are going to shake hands and become good friends just like BSL and Jon Jone
    I was just about to say the same thing.

I still like BSL videos but he is becoming annoying, he is receiving way more attention than he deserves. And BTW this just shows how immature is Dana White.
    Dana White is now giving this guy more than his undeserved 15 minutes of fame. If the UFC want's to claim it's on par with the NFL or any other major sports league for that matter,well then Dana White need's to go quickly. Which is why they're far from achieving this status.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    Dana, If you keep validating him by responding to him, then he wil NEVER GO AWAY!! Just ignore him so he can become irrelevant.
    He's never been relevant... In regards to anyone or anything which/whom matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Just because he uses F word a lot (hmm, this sounds lot like Dana) he thinks that gives him a lot of credibility.

Thread Information