+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: James Toney vs. Ken Shamrock September 23

Quote Originally Posted by end it with a left View Post
    thats unless Shamrock leaves the cage with his leg
    you sir are the new definition of optimism or is it drunken hysteria, i wish ken got the win got the last big payday and would retire as the world most dangerous man again or atleast so he can go back to prowrestling with some respect but im afraid ken could get serious brain damage someone needs to tell ken he is in serious danger. for the sake of one of mma pioneers' legacy i hope he wins and does so with clean blood but i wouldnt bet any money on it.
    i spit out my coke zero all over my keyboard when i read the title now im picturing ken putting toney in an wwf-style ankle lock or a legit heelhook and it feels good...to dream that is.

Unfair fight, Toney via flying armbar at 4 seconds of round 1
    THE AXE MURDERER

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Randy showed how to beat Toney. If Ken was smart we would follow the same plan. But the biggest if of the fight is if Ken is smart.
    Yes... Randy solved the puzzle of James toney...

At least we will get some funny interviews where half the time you cant even understand what toney is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    If Ken fights smartly he will sub Toney faster than Randy did.
    Lets hope not. What randy did he 18 year old son could have done the same thing. Ken needs to make toney pay for his trouble. Hopefully get a GnP stoppage.

wth a fight where i actually think ken shamrock can win... I can see this going a couple different ways. Ken can destroy toneys leg badly, take a dive for money, or be an idiot and walk into some big punches

Surely there's no way Ken would try standing in front of Toney,his giant ego will say stand & trade but his near 20 years of mma experience & grappling savvy must surely override the urge to prove a point on his feet.
    This is Kens golden opportunity to show the new generation of mma fans what the worlds most dangerous man is all about & I feel certain that this prospect will appeal more to his ego than the extremely slim Hail-Mary chance at outstriking a very successful former pro boxer.
    Personally,I would love to see that vicious,malevolent,mean streak of Shamrocks reappear in bonecrushing fashion.

Man this fight is hurten lol, I cant believe Im gonna have to read the results of this one day lol.

I just dont even know what to say really lol.

If Ken fights smartly he will sub Toney faster than Randy did.
    If he is stupid enough to stand, he will get KTFO.
    For some reason I dont think Ken will do that though, I dont know what it is, but I see this in the near future....
    Toney KO's Shamrock and will declare himself the best fighter on the planet.
    ....*Shudders*

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Why isn't this taking place in Japan? Also, winner gets Big Pud, loser fights Butterbean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Well then, it looks like I'm gonna have to dig out my James Toney decoder ring so I can decipher all his interviews from now until then.

Quote Originally Posted by Malevolence View Post
    Surely there's no way Ken would try standing in front of Toney,his giant ego will say stand & trade but his near 20 years of mma experience & grappling savvy must surely override the urge to prove a point on his feet.
    This is Kens golden opportunity to show the new generation of mma fans what the worlds most dangerous man is all about & I feel certain that this prospect will appeal more to his ego than the extremely slim Hail-Mary chance at outstriking a very successful former pro boxer.
    Personally,I would love to see that vicious,malevolent,mean streak of Shamrocks reappear in bonecrushing fashion.
    There is a way, if Ken gets delusional and thinks he's some 20 years younger and tries to prove a point about how MMA fighters are just as good at striking as boxers.

And stop calling me Shirley.
    Favorite Fighters:
    Georges "Rush" St-Pierre, Cain Velasquez

I'm not putting enough time into this subjet to read the article, at what weight are they fighting? Ken has dropped down to 185 and Tony is going to train seriously to get his ass down under 205.

this isn't even a freak show. This is just a shit match, "let's see if we can make money off garbage.".

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information