Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Royce wants 7-figure payday to fight at UFC 134

Default Royce wants 7-figure payday to fight at UFC 134

Royce wants 7-figure payday to fight at UFC 134
    Royce Gracie has confirmed that he is looking for at least one million dollars to appear at UFC 134.

Gracie, who won three of the first four UFC tournaments and is one of the fathers of MMA, appeared on Brazilian show Sensei SporTV this week to renew his calls for a spot on the UFC Rio card.

“Dana White knows what I’m worth; he knows what I bring to the table. Yes, my fight purse has seven digits!” he confirmed with a laugh.
    Royce wants 7-figure payday to fight at UFC 134 - MMA News
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

2. Default

This just in, Royce Gracie is FUCKING DELUSIONAL.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Gimme me a fucking break

Well he did get 400k when he fought Matt Hughes who only made 55k at UFC 60 so for a fight in Brazil I don't think its totally unreasonable if he actually gets the mil for what he's done for the sport
    Favorite fighters: GSP, F. Griffin, Jon Jones, Nick Diaz, Carwin, Ken Flo, Leben

Quote Originally Posted by end it with a left View Post
    Well he did get 400k when he fought Matt Hughes who only made 55k at UFC 60 so for a fight in Brazil I don't think its totally unreasonable if he actually gets the mil for what he's done for the sport
    His performance at UFC60 should be telling him he is not going to get a million now. He not crazy for trying to land a million but I would think he would fight for 400k or less now

What kind of weed is Gracie smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by xdevilhawk138x View Post
    What kind of weed is Gracie smoking?
    the stickiest of the ickiest

No one anywhere ever will ever pay him 7-figures to fight, omg thats fucking funny though.

What fighter makes a solid guaranteed 7-figures per fight? No one,some have a percentage of the PPV's in their pay,but thats not "guaranteed".
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    This just in, Royce Gracie is FUCKING DELUSIONAL.
    This, pretty much.

I am curious, though - what exactly did Royce Gracie do for the sport? if anything - Rorion Gracie, Art Davie, and John Milius should be recieving praise for what they had done for the sport, not Royce Gracie. UFC was the creation of Rorion, Art, and John, not Royce Gracie. And for the record, Royce wasn't even the first choice to represent BJJ in the first few UFC events, Rickson was. Glad they went with Royce, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Lauzon View Post
    "Guillard is like, 'Oh, Joe didn't beat me. I beat myself.'" "No, I smacked you in the face with my fist, and you went down and I choked you. I'm pretty sure i'm taking credit for that."
    Quote Originally Posted by King Mo View Post
    "It's funny how some fans wanna be PC and shit, but then some of these same muthafuckaz wanna pay to see some organized violence. LOL! Or they boo if a fight ain't violent enough. LOL!"

if royce had finished matt hughes i would say fine give him a million it'll pay itself back in the brazilian ppv but oh wait royce got beat badly, hope matt serra isnt reading this id like to go back home to long island someday. i could see royce agruing for half a million as a farewell match but hey i say he should be welling to fight for any amount of money this fight should be for the fans in Brazil and around the world if royce holds out for these delusional demands he isnt doing right by the fans in my opinion anyway.

Thread Information