Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memo To UFC Heavyweights **SPOILERS**

Default Memo To UFC Heavyweights **SPOILERS**

I always thought he was a bit goofy, maybe even overrated. Not anymore. I think this guy needs to be in the conversation for the title, after he gets the winner of Kongo and Barry. I think he's 3 or 4 away from a shot. It's not a deep division afterall, and when you keep winning like he does (in exciting fashion). Dana has to be looking at this guy with some big plans in mind. I've become a fan, Meathead has officially become a BIG FUCKING PROBLEM for the heavyweight division.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

he's looked good in every pro fight so far. He's strong, and he's got really fast hands. He's also good at avoiding damage I've noticed. But I still think Schaub is ahead of him right now, and a win over Big Nog would push him closer then Mitrione.

While I love Mitrione and want to see him continue to win his fights, he's still really young in his career and still has a lot to learn. Even though he is one hell of an entertainer, he shouldn't be tossed to the sharks yet. He hasn't faced a top wrestler or striker yet and I don't think he would fare as well against someone like Cain or JDS right now. Keep letting this guy gain experience against mid-tier HW's.

Let him knock that other guy out... Brendan Schaub. I bet Mitrione will shut him up!

Mat should face the winner of Conga/Barry, but he is pretty far from a title shot; as is Brendan.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Mitrione needs a step up in class ASAP. I think he's ready for a top 5 contender, if he wins that, then we'll talk about him being in the picture for a #1 contender bout.

Mitrione would SMOKE Schaub.

Mitrione should fight Carwin, he really does need a big step up. I think Morecraft had an awful strategy to stand with Mitrione, he had some success taking him down, if he forced the clinch early on it would have been more competitive imo.

Zombie is born!

8. Default

Kongo vs Mitrione?

Carwin vs Barry?
    When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

Mat Mitrione's hands are so crisp clean and smooth, I would have sworn he had a pro boxing background. This is a Football Player! His ju jitsu isn't too shabby either. And I'm sure he drills the hell out of wrestling. If he can learn some hard body and head kicks, we've got ourselves a real darkhorse for the title in the not too distant future. The UFC Heavyweight division was the ultimate winner tonight.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

He takes too many shots to the chin. Even though he has a GREAT chin he gets hit too much by a far better striker with good speed and power, he will be stopped.

Thread Information