+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFC on Versus 4 bonuses (Spoilers)

Default UFC on Versus 4 bonuses (Spoilers)

UFC on Versus 4 bonuses
    Cheick Kongo, Joe Lauzon, Charles Oliveira and Nik Lentz each earned $50,000 "Fight Night" bonuses for their performances at Sunday's "UFC on Versus 4: Kongo vs. Barry" event.

Kongo earned the night's "Knockout of the Night" award, Lauzon picked up the "Submission of the Night" bonus, and Oliveira and Lentz took home "Fight of the Night" honors.
    UFC on Versus 4 bonuses: Kongo, Lauzon, Oliveira and Lentz earn $50K awards | MMAjunkie.com
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Well that was quick.

Very nice. Too bad for Mitrione that one of the craziest fucking KO's ever had to happen on the same night.

Glad that Lentz got the FOTN bonus.

3. Default

Ya sorry Meathead didn't get KOTN as I picked him, But Kongo did pull off a good one

I was so damn impressed with Olivera in his fight!! He was beating his opponent's ass left and right, I love the fact that he is actually agressive on the ground and the feet. He comes to FIGHT wherever the fight takes place; thats how all fighters should be IMO. On the feet, hell yea go to town; you get taken down, who cares, you can fight off your back relentlessly and finish the fight there. Sucks that he threw that illegal knee, but I think he thought the guy was about to stand up from his angle of vision.

You will never see anybody LNP Charles Olivera
    Last edited by CtGreat; 06-27-2011 at 07:38 AM.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information