5 14.71%
  • Mark Coleman by KO

12 35.29%
  • Mark Coleman by Sub

4 11.76%
  • Mark Coleman by Decision

6 17.65%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ken Shamrock vs. Mark Coleman, who would win?

Who cares if Colemans on steroids? Its not hurting any of us if he takes em or not. The old-school Coleman was an ANIMAL and would destroy Shamrock.

Best case scenario: this fantasy matchup takes place in UFC 2 when they were really fighting. Without a bunch of pansy-ass rules to protect shamrock when he pulls guard, Coleman would make a bloody mess of him within 5 minutes using GNP and the single best weapon against the guard, the headbutt.

I said Coleman be submission.. He's made alot of guys tap due to strikes (which counts as a sub I think) I would probably see him doing that to Ken...

If Colman's wearing shoes that would play against him big time though, seeing as it would only it easier for to slip an ankle lock on him..

I would say Coleman 7/10 times

right now coleman, but shamrock would have taken it on his prime

I think Shamrock would submit him,if we are talking Prime.

Coleman via Guillotene
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Quote Originally Posted by danny420
    right now coleman, but shamrock would have taken it on his prime
    I agree. Sub wrestling > freestyle wrestling.

In Coleman's prime he didn't know many subs at all except for Can openers and neck cranks. Ken would have snapped his leg off after Coleman beat him senseless by GNP IMO.

Ken by sub 2nd rd.

Exactly,and really how often did Shamrock get knocked out in his Prime?I think never.

Wow this is the worse poll ive ever seen
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Quote Originally Posted by bigdog887503
    Who cares if Colemans on steroids? Its not hurting any of us if he takes em or not. The old-school Coleman was an ANIMAL and would destroy Shamrock.

Best case scenario: this fantasy matchup takes place in UFC 2 when they were really fighting. Without a bunch of pansy-ass rules to protect shamrock when he pulls guard, Coleman would make a bloody mess of him within 5 minutes using GNP and the single best weapon against the guard, the headbutt.
    lol why did you bumb this thread up?

@ the poll

Coleman by KO???

i highly doubt it.

Coleman defeated Vovchanchyn in the tournament by TKO Knees but that was a tired gassed out Vovchanchyn. And i remember Coleman defeating Don Frye by TKO.

in their primes Shamrock would win by Sub. now, Coleman would probably take it to a decision. too close to call.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Thread Information