Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Unapologetic Chael Sonnen unleashes latest rants on PED accusations

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    No he yells out in pain and the ref took that as a sign he was tapping out.
    No,he yells "Aahhh,Tap",then gets all shitty & dissapointed when the ref stops it,the ref says to him "you yelled tap" & he replies to the ref "I fucked up",there's a video on YouTube with good sound quality & close up shot of Chaels face the whole time,you can clearly see his lips form the word tap & hear him yell "AAHHH,TAP",that's why the ref stopped the fight.
    I would post the vid or a link but don't know how,but I doubt it make any difference to you even if I did.

Chael being Chael.

He has already explained that his trolling persona is because he is very weak mentally so he hopes that he will believe some of the BS he says so he feels very confident and stop getting submitted left and right by Brazilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Actually it would make a difference. If someone shows proof then thats that. But you saying it doesnt hold much weight just as if I said something without proof.

You dont know how to embed a video?
    Have never tried embedding anything tbh,I'm not so computer savvy,I do most of my reading & posting on my iPhone (which won't even let me comment when I hand out rep),between the unreliability of my apple piece of crap & New Zealands ridiculously slow broad band speed I can't see myself having much luck embedding stuff. But like I said I've never tried.
    I appreciate you desire for proof & I'm really not trying to bicker with you,I too like to have people back up their statements with evidence,rest assured I wouldn't make up stuff just for the sake of belligerence. I'll leave it there I think.

And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Thread Information