Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator

Default Online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator

Online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator

Check out the new online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator.

A couple examples....

“I come from a real sport. Wrestling is a real sport. That's through the high schools and that's through the colleges. Wrestling is in the Olympic games. You take me to Olympic Village and show me the 'Moo-ee' Thai venue and we'll have another talk. I know what 'Thai' is; it is short for 'Thailand.' Who knows what 'Moo-ee' even means?”
    In what parallel universe can you punch a man 300 times, he wraps his legs around your head for eight seconds and they declare him the winner?!”
    Chael Sonnen Said So : Random Quotes from One of MMA's Most Exciting Personalities
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Wow. I don't know what to say.

I am sitting here reading through all these quotes and it's just ridiculous. Chael Sonnen goes down as one of the most insane fighters, ever.

I just want to say something to his quote, "Who couldn't beat up their math teacher? Come on."

When I was in 9th grade, I had this math teacher who was insane. He was also the basketball coach. Short guy but really physically fit. He drank about 10 bottles of water during each period. He had an extremely short temper. One time he caught me with my eyes closed while sitting up (I could not stay awake) and he chucked the marker and eraser across the room and went and sat down and didn't say another word. Other times he had thrown chairs and occasionally got into it, physically, with other students. LOL, good old highschool. It's getting closed down soon for not being able to retain a C average as a school.

Btw, my 10th grade math teacher was the soccer coach and let's just say I failed that class.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 08-10-2011 at 12:05 AM.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

i wish they had the quotes from the fighters only trash talk edition those were some of the best ever!
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

“This isn't an LA riot, it's a cage fight.”

^Insane is definitely a good word to describe him.

"Anderson Silva fired Ed Soares and replaced him with an App he bought on his phone for 14.95$" lol he does have good good ones, but when you try as much as him, its bound to happen sometimes. Usually you just have to feel sorry for the guy when you hear him talk, though.

That picture is disturbing lol

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Heres some good quote of my own.

"Sonnen hasnt finished anybody in his UFC career."

"Sonnen is 4-4 in the UFC."

Oh good, now instead of roaming all over the internet to get my daily allowance of retarded, it's all on one convenient website. "Hey, I'm feeling a little low on retard this afternoon, better go to ChaelSonnenSaidSo.com".
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

lol some of his quotes are quite funny but for the most part hes fucking retarted lol. I think his best one was from that interview with Ariel when hes like, Big Nog was petting a bus and Lil Nog was trying to feed it a carrot! A fucking carrot, Ariel! Are you listening? heheh. Oh and i think he just hates brazilians cuz he cant beat a single one lol
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Thread Information