Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Chael Sonnen Quote Generator

Quote Originally Posted by Luc1an View Post
    lol some of his quotes are quite funny but for the most part hes fucking retarted lol. I think his best one was from that interview with Ariel when hes like, Big Nog was petting a bus and Lil Nog was trying to feed it a carrot! A fucking carrot, Ariel! Are you listening? heheh. Oh and i think he just hates brazilians cuz he cant beat a single one lol
    Or it is a part of the xenophobic American gangster character he has been portraying.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

I love Sonnen's quotes. He's very intelligent and very amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the man 67 View Post
    I love Sonnen's quotes. He's very intelligent
    Intelligent why? Because he managed to get a lot of attention without being a great fighter?
    He is just a very succesful Troll, all the things he says are absolutely retarded though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pashak View Post
    Intelligent why? Because he managed to get a lot of attention without being a great fighter?
    He is just a very succesful Troll, all the things he says are absolutely retarded though.
    By what he says, and how he says it. He is able to put his words together in such a way that I would say most find amusing. You have to be intelligent to be able to do that. I would even say he's got a comedic sense about him. Sure, a lot of what he says is outrageous, but that contributes to him being a fantastic self-marketer.

You don't think he is a great fighter? He sure took Silva to the brink, much more so than any other fighter Silva has ever faced in the UFC. I'm not so sure Silva would win a rematch against him. Sonnen may be 1-dimensional, but boy, he's got his one dimension just about perfected.

“If it wasn’t for me, you would be thrashing around the jungle with a blowgun trying’ to catch breakfast.”

That is absolutely hilarious.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Yes, i find his backdoor racism very amusing...

I can read between the lines.

I hope Stann KO's him bad.

Thread Information