Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chael Sonnen - "Blackhouse are just a bunch of women"

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    How many times has he fought guys 1 and two weight classes above him?
    Hes the one calling them out...

He would get destroyed by guys like rampage, rashad, machida, the nogs, etc. quit calling them out and talking shit when you know you wouldn't fight them and would lose. If your going to talk shit you better be prepared to throwdown and have to back your words up.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    Hes the one calling them out...

He would get destroyed by guys like rampage, rashad, machida, the nogs, etc. quit calling them out and talking shit when you know you wouldn't fight them and would lose. If your going to talk shit you better be prepared to throwdown and have to back your words up.
    lol that means he would have to fight Bigfoot as well! haha that would be priceless
    Favorites: Fedor, Lytle, BJ, Tito, Wandy, Shogun, GSP, Belcher, Leben, Sonnen, Rutten...
    Most Hated: Cerrone, Maynard, Fitch, Rashad, Lesnar, Shields, Kos, Jon Jones....

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Show me somebody in the picture that he beats, besides Aldo for huge size difference.
    Last edited by Kimbo> Rampage; 08-18-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    How many times has he fought guys 1 and two weight classes above him?
    never but he has fought @ 205lbs
    TM did not knock him out it was a Corner Stoppage

Show me somebody in the picture that he beats, besides Aldo for huge size difference.
    Anderson Silva, Lil'Nog and possibly Lawal. I would give Lawal the edge over him but wouldn't be surprised if he beat him.

Also why is Lawal in that picture? Just random I guess because he is not a Black House fighter (neither is Aldo).
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Anderson Silva, Lil'Nog and possibly Lawal. I would give Lawal the edge over him but wouldn't be surprised if he beat him.

Also why is Lawal in that picture? Just random I guess because he is not a Black House fighter (neither is Aldo).
    Sonnen got subbed by an injured Anderson in the 5th round and has had a past of getting submitted by good grapplers. lil Nog would be a nightmare match-up for him.

Mo has better wrestling than sonnen, is stronger and faster, and would dictate where how the fight goes.

Aldo is a member of Black House. He does most of his training at Nova Uno but has trained with blockhouse members a lot. Most high level fighters go to multiple gyms and go to different locations for their camps.

Sonnen got subbed by an injured Anderson in the 5th round and has had a past of getting submitted by good grapplers. lil Nog would be a nightmare match-up for him.

Mo has better wrestling than sonnen, is stronger and faster, and would dictate where how the fight goes.

Aldo is a member of Black House. He does most of his training at Nova Uno but has trained with blockhouse members a lot. Most high level fighters go to multiple gyms and go to different locations for their camps.
    Exactly, a roided Sonnen could not beat an injured Anderson, I doubt h would beat a healthy Anderson.
    As far as I know Lil Nog is a BJJ blackbelt so I guess he knows 1 or 2 things about triangle chokes, so we all know who would win that fight. Oh and BTW in the stand up Lil Nog is way better than Chael.

King Mo mmmm, maybe Sonnen has a chance there.

OH SHIT!
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Thread Information