+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sonnen: It’s a ‘Criminal Act’ to Manufacture Conflict

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMoore View Post
    No, it's a "criminal act" to launder money.

Awesome.

Man, I don't understand what Dana White sees in Chael Sonnen.

The day he is released from the UFC (hopefully asaFUCKINGp) Dana might as well file for a law suit for slander and liable against Sonnen because he's a law suit waiting to happen.

How the fuck Chael isn't the most hated man on the own street he lives on, I just don't understand. He should have been shot a long long time ago.

How he can call the piece of shit Koschek a friend for 13 years, while saying all that shit about him in this interview bewilders me.

I hope one day in one of these interviews someone stands up and shouts the fucker down for being beaten in his championship fight like the little bitch he is. If I was Anderson Silva, I wouldn't accept a fight against Sonnen again, because from his attitude and demeanour he proves in every interview, he simply does not deserve the chance to fight for the belt. He is a disgusting man, tried, proven and reasserted by his own words.

We as MMA fans should really hold a petition to have Sonnen fired from the UFC. The more votes and signatures we get, the better we will shape MMA in future so we never get characters like Sonnen back again. It's the only way I think he can comprehend the fact that we hate him as man.

I don't for a second think it'll actually work to get him fired, but it'll provoke a reaction from Sonnen, sending the message we Love MMA, but we hate Sonnen for the "man" that he is.

Dana cares about chael because he is able to beat Anderson Silva. And having a guy like that on payroll is valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by rampage9712 View Post
    http://www.mmanews.com/forums/noob-j...-conflict.html

I thought we agreed to noobjack all sonnen non relevant rant threads?
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing! I was one of the few who said we shouldn't noobjack Sonnen posts or any other fighters for that matter, no matter how absurd. I don't care for the guy one way or the other, but he sure has a knack for making people read/listen to what he says.
    et noli esse incredulus sed fidelis
    "magic's just science we don't understand yet." Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo View Post
    LOL! I was thinking the same thing! I was one of the few who said we shouldn't noobjack Sonnen posts or any other fighters for that matter, no matter how absurd. I don't care for the guy one way or the other, but he sure has a knack for making people read/listen to what he says.
    No doubt, I think the only fighter based thread which is garunteed to get more comments than Fedor is Chael. Look back at all the posts in here and they all have lots of responses.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Quote Originally Posted by CRisCO View Post
    Dana cares about chael because he is able to beat Anderson Silva. And having a guy like that on payroll is valuable.
    Yeah, he got just as close as Travis Lutter did. He hasn't proven he can beat Anderson, he's only proven that he cracks under pressure.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information