Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Kimbo Slice wins pro boxing debut with 17 second knockout over James Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Harlem View Post
    Better technique? I think it's safe to say you have no idea what good striking looks like.
    Kimbo has good striking?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky>Fedor View Post
    Kimbo has good striking?
    He has decent Boxing by MMA standard. Besides just looking at him fight and being able to tell, plenty of pro fighters have attested to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlem View Post
    He has decent Boxing by MMA standard. Besides just looking at him fight and being able to tell, plenty of pro fighters have attested to this.
    Yes but we are not talking anymore about MMA, Kimbo is not in MMA.
    We are talking about pure boxing. For being a pro boxer, Kimbo has good technique?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by beau420 View Post
    If Tyson ever does get in trouble with the tax man again, hopefully he will step up and fight Kimbo. I think Tyson today (after a good 6 months of gym work) would be a decent fight for Kimbo...but Tyson won't do it.
    Dude, after heavy cocaine addiction, you have yourself a heart condition, whether you go to hospital after a heart attack, or the betty ford clinic.

I've seen plenty of friends pick themselves heart conditions from that white stuff after only a years worth of abuse, and non of them were millionaires, and all were under 24. 2 of them were cardio machines too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky>Fedor View Post
    Yes but we are not talking anymore about MMA, Kimbo is not in MMA.
    We are talking about pure boxing. For being a pro boxer, Kimbo has good technique?
    Sure he has good technique, but does he has the skills to make a splash or win a title worth something? Absolutely not.

I could see him being the king of the 4 rounders like Butterbean. I'd actually pick a prime Kimbo over a Prime butterbean.

Thread Information