Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Howard dismayed by UFC's loyalty to Hardy

Default John Howard dismayed by UFC's loyalty to Hardy

John Howard dismayed by UFC's loyalty to Hardy - MMA News

Ok i am not hating but the UFC keeps hardy but let's me go wtf is that.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Always tryin to keep the black man down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I can see them giving Dan Hardy some leeway on account of the Rumble fight, whereby Hardy went into that fight focused on it being a stand-up brawl, with the hype billing it as a real slugfeast and then Rumble took the LNP route.

I can see ZUFFA being appreciative of fighters like Hardy and Lytle agreeing to "hang and bang" and really delivering the drama and entertainment for these free UFC cards to really draw in the casuals/mainstream fans.

I also believe that Hardy being one of the UFC's main UK draws as being another tenant to his saving grace.

Howard really has a point, he only lost by doctors stoppage and decision. His loss against Brown was really close, also, closer than any of Hardy's losses have been.

Quote Originally Posted by dbader08 View Post
    Howard really has a point, he only lost by doctors stoppage and decision. His loss against Brown was really close, also, closer than any of Hardy's losses have been.
    Howard does not appeal to any special demographics the UFC can use to market him too, unlike Dan Hardy who gives the UFC an opening in England.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

My understanding is that Zuffa has decided to keep him because the way he lost.

But neither his style or being a draw in UK will be able to help him if he loses next one.

look who hardy lost to and who howard lost to plus hardy does a lot fo PR stuff and is a big name.

also he is coming off a FOTN performance i think there is only one time in UFC history that a guy got cut after losing a fight of the night and thats jardine and i dont even know if he actually got cut i think his contract mightve been up.

PS: why is this noob jack?
    "DO YOU THINK I'M JUST GOING TO SIT THERE AND LET YOU KILL ME JON???"

Im not even going to defend Hardy, because in all honestly I think he should be cut.

But all the reason posted are good indications as to why Hardy is still in the UFC. And Im not mad about it.

Who ever the UFC matches Hardy up with next will be a big tell on what they want to do with him imo. If Zuffa wants to give Hardy even the slightest fighting chance they'll give him someone like Damarques Johnson/Sadollah/Wilks etc, someone whose main game is to stand.

Problem is, and this goes back to why I think he should be cut, I dont think theres alot of WWs Hardy can beat. Time will tell.

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Howard does not appeal to any special demographics the UFC can use to market him too, unlike Dan Hardy who gives the UFC an opening in England.
    I know that, its still bullshit though, coming from a company thats suppost to be "the big leagues" and the place where "all the best fighters in the world are".

Thread Information