Thread: former enforcer wade belak found dead

Default former enforcer wade belak found dead

http:/http://sports.nationalpost.com...ak-found-dead/

Retired National Hockey League player Wade Belak was found dead in a downtown Toronto hotel and condominium complex on Wednesday. A source with the Nashville Predators, Belak’s last NHL team, confirmed the news late Wednesday afternoon.

Belak was 35.

The cause of death was not immediately known.

Officers from 52 Division responded to a call around 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday afternoon and found a man dead on the scene. That man was identified as Belak. A police forensics unit was still on the scene late Wednesday afternoon, but foul play was not suspected.

Belak retired after 15 seasons spent as an enforcer, a career that involved stops with the Colorado Avalanche, the Calgary Flames, the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Florida Panthers and the Nashville Predators. He had recently been named as a cast member for the third season of the CBC’s “Battle of the Blades,” and was preparing for a new job as a television analyst with the Predators.

WTF is with all theese scrappers dyinggg young holyyy
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information