Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football starts tonight!

1. Default College Football starts tonight!

College Football starts tonight!

I am stoked, is there any college fans on here besides Kevo and that bullshit team from south Fl that he supports?
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post

I am stoked, is there any college fans on here besides Kevo and that bullshit team from south Fl that he supports?
    I love college football and I am fan of OK State, who should win the Big 12(10) this year (yes suck it Sooners and Longhorns... suck it).
    Last edited by Masscore; 09-01-2011 at 06:40 PM.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

SEC=Overrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

You=overrated

Damn that was weak i need something better.....

O here we go, you cant even win the ACC, which should not be that hard

Not to mention Bama has 13 National titles and the SEC has 5 straigh championships
    'Bama has 13 National titles back when there were only like, 4 other colleges playing football. And the SEC gets preferential treatment from the B(C)S Poll. Boise State > 'Bama.

So what do you guys think is going to happen when the SEC takes Texas A&M next year? I could see OU, Texas, OK State, Texas Tech and maybe Mizzou breaking away and making their own league whill adding the Razorbacks and possibly Bosie State or BYU.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    So what do you guys think is going to happen when the SEC takes Texas A&M next year? I could see OU, Texas, OK State, Texas Tech and maybe Mizzou breaking away and making their own league whill adding the Razorbacks and possibly Bosie State or BYU.
    I'd really like to see Boise State get bumped up to a BCS Conference. Of course I'd like to get rid of the BCS altogether, but that's another story.

7. Default

Whats your team goals this year, what maybe 5 wins? 6 is good sseason for you right

This is going to get intresting. There is conf this year that will have thier first Conf Championship game this season, there will be some Conf that loose thier title game and will deslare a champ with the regular season

this restructure stuff is going to get real wierd. I cant picture a TX team being in the SEC
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Whats your team goals this year, what maybe 5 wins? 6 is good sseason for you right

This year?...........yes

Thread Information