Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football starts tonight!

1. Default

LOL ^^^^^ I win wait for it.........SMASH
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    Whats your team goals this year, what maybe 5 wins? 6 is good sseason for you right

This is going to get intresting. There is conf this year that will have thier first Conf Championship game this season, there will be some Conf that loose thier title game and will deslare a champ with the regular season

this restructure stuff is going to get real wierd. I cant picture a TX team being in the SEC
    First I can see The U winning about 8 games this year. There schedule isn't overly insane. Ohio State is going to be horrible this year so that helps.

Second, Texas A&M is going to the SEC next year. It is pretty much written in stone at this point. Texas is a recruiting hot bed and the SEC is just looking for a chance to jump in. Also Texas A&M wants to get out of the shadow that is the Longhorns and moving to the SEC is a good move for them too.

Which means either the Big 12(10/9) is breaking up this year or they will be looking to steal some teams. So I think the Razorbacks, Boise State and BYU could all be thrown into the mix.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    This year?...........yes
    Could be worse you could be a UofM fan like me

Go Blue!!!!!!

The First college football game i ever went to was home coming in 1996 against indiana and i have been a huge fan ever since. Walking into the stadium was surreal it was the largest loudest place i have ever been to. I partied all night on frat row afterwards and even got a blow job from a college girl (i lied and said i was senior in high school with a letter of intent to go there for track on a full ride) i was only 16 and i looked like i was twelve. It was such a great night and happy ending that the blow job is still in the spank bank.

Saddly i have not been back to see a game since, but i partied there a ton from age 16 till i was 20 then moved out of state

One thing the NFL will never have is the crazy awesome atmosphere of a college home game. The whole town (sometime the whole state) comes alive for that team. Gotta love the college game.

Anybody else have a great memory from a college game they went to?
    Last edited by beardown98; 09-01-2011 at 06:52 PM.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

Quote Originally Posted by rbenson98 View Post
    Could be worse you could be a UofM fan like me

Go Blue!!!!!!

The First college football game i ever went to was home coming in 1996 against indiana and i have been a huge fan ever since. Walking into the stadium was surreal it was the largest loudest place i have ever been to. I partied all night on frat row afterwards and even got a blow job from a college girl (i lied and said i was senior in high school with a letter of intent to go there for track on a full ride) i was only 16 and i looked like i was twelve. It was such a great night and happy ending that the blow job is still in the spank bank.

Saddly i have not been back to see a game since, but i partied there a ton from age 16 till i was 20 then moved out of state

One thing the NFL will never have is the crazy awesome atmosphere of a college home game. The whole town (sometime the whole state) comes alive for that team. Gotta love the college game.

Anybody else have a great memory from a college game they went to?
    My college was really small and we did not have a football team. But our mens basketball team once won a 5OT game 125-123 and we stormed the court which was a lot of fun.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

5. Default

I have been to a Suger bowl and several Iron bowls (Bama vs the other trash LOL)

Iron bowls are great live

I now live In Southwest VA the home of VA Tech and I have tickets to three games his year. Strange enough one of the games I am going to see is the game againest Kevo's team

Not a VA tech but football is always fun
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    I have been to a Suger bowl and several Iron bowls (Bama vs the other trash LOL)

Iron bowls are great live

I now live In Southwest VA the home of VA Tech and I have tickets to three games his year. Strange enough one of the games I am going to see is the game againest Kevo's team

Not a VA tech but football is always fun
    Going to an iron bowl would be awesome i always wanted to go to a u of m ohio state game but could never get the tickets.

My sister in laws husband went to auburn and he knows i love u of m
    so whats he do he buys my kid an ohio state onesie (when he was still really little) as a gag gift i burnt it. Now every time i see him i say roll tide upon greeting him and talk of the virtues of nick saban. I also returned the favor, when his little girl was born i sent his daughter an alabama cheer leader outfit as well as a shirt that say don't blame me my dad went to auburn in alabama colors.
    Last edited by beardown98; 09-01-2011 at 11:10 PM.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

So who do you guys think will win it all this year? We all know the odds are it will not be OU because they are ranked number one and have to play the Cowboys. But without picking your favorite team, who do you think it is going to be?

I think LSU because after last season I am convinced that Miles sold his soul to the devil.
    Ben Askren

damn what a fucking game to kick off the season......

1 down...now if GA and LSU can come through tomorrow it will be a great start to college football

and im not sure which team will win it all this year...but it will, of course be and SEC team. and it will continue to be a SEC team until either USC is off of suspension, or the U turns things around

9. Default

Some good games for the first Sat of the season

By the way Kevo, I am a Grad of Maryland so I was just wondering if you watched your team last night? Fear the Terps
    Last edited by TBEAR; 09-06-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Thread Information