Thread: Good mats for home

Default Good mats for home

Looking for grappling mats to throw in a room in my apartment, anyone have any suggestions? I've heard zebra mats are good, and I hate the puzzle mats because they feel like rolling around on sandpaper. Help a brotha out.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.

Theodore Roosevelt

Look around at local high school wrestling teams. They are always selling used mats and they are usually insanely cheap. We recently sold our mats for something like 500 dollars when we spent several thousand.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Masscore is right...the best way to go is to get the used mats from a wrestling team. They might be a tad worn but who gives a darn?

Thread Information