Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bisbing VS Stann

Default Bisbing VS Stann

Not really a dream match guys just kind of think it would be a great fight. At the end of the day I see/ hope Stann comes out with a KO victory
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Stann would wax that.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

I dont know about that. Id want stann to win for sure, but Bisping could outpoint him to a decision. If somebody finishes it, it'll be stann. We really havent seen enough from him at MW.

This is quite far from a dream match up. Bisping would run rings around him, Stann would just get circled.

Dream match and Bsiping don't belong in the same sentence...

If Stann pressures Bisping like Wandy did he finishes him. Just needs to be aggressive and not let it turn into a point fight.

Stann would have to be more aggressive that Wandy though, as Wandy didn't finish Bisping, and "more aggressive that Wandy" is an oxymoron in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by FCK View Post
    Stann would have to be more aggressive that Wandy though, as Wandy didn't finish Bisping, and "more aggressive that Wandy" is an oxymoron in itself.
    Watch the fight again Wandy doesn't really put pressure on til the end of every round.

Stann needs to do that at the beginning of the fight and not let up. So yes it is possible to be more aggressive the Wandy in a fight so not any oxymoron. The Wandy from the pride days wasn't in that fight.

Hmmm, I agree now that I think back on the fight (its been awhile since I watched it). Point made, good argument.

It's still an if though, and more than anything IF they do fight, I hope we get a great display of MMA.

Stann walks through Bisping
    Believe in Chimichanga's

Bisping would take stan down repeatedly. Add in an illegal knee and some spit for good measure, and he has a UD.
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by JPeezy View Post
    Another intelligent contribution by CTGreat.

Thread Information