Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Mayweather/Ortiz Live Discussion

well of course they are lol. Its mayweather.. If it was some no name under card fighter it would be a cheap/illegal shot. They cant afford to bad mouth their few remaining stars in their dying sport. I mean the ref never re-started the fight and wasnt even looking at the fight when the punches were thrown...Gotta be pretty nieve to think it was legal. (not saying you fyi but more towards these experts)

Yea, i think it was a HUGE mistake on the ref's part. and now look what happened.

It was a cheap shot plain and simple. it's embarrassing to the sport and it's not what this sport is all about lol

too bad he doesn't have a boss or else he would be fired.

heres what we should do, boycott his ass by not buying his next fight. I didn't buy this time, but many people did and next time they shouldn't.

Unless he fights pacquio, then forget that plan

idk, i just want to see that peace of shit ko'd

ha ha i agree with that. and i didnt buy the fight either lol. oh on a side note did u hear that he would agree to fight pacquiao only if he agreed to take and olympic level drug test. what is the deal with all that bs. why is mayweather so hell bent on the idea that pacquiao is juicing

Well, it's like the same reason why people doubt Alistair Overeem didn't use anything when he bulked up himself. People thought PAcquaio, who began his career fighting at 108 pounds and now is fighting at 140 - 145 pounds, must be on something as he still fights with tremendous speed and power. He won a belt in every category since and some people just can't believe a person can do that without doing something.

IT's all BS in my opinion. People can gain the muscle naturally by working out and eating healthy etc.

In the end, it just makes Mayweather look scared.

You guys saying it was illegal; once the fighters touch gloves, the fight is on. Ortiz should have had his hands up. Was it a cheap shot? yes, but was it illegal? Definitely not
    Jones Era >> Machida Era
    Favorite fighters: Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Michael Johnson, Jose Aldo, Chris Weidman.

Quote Originally Posted by CtGreat View Post
    You guys saying it was illegal; once the fighters touch gloves, the fight is on. Ortiz should have had his hands up. Was it a cheap shot? yes, but was it illegal? Definitely not
    Definitely not. This certainly won't win Mayweather any fans, but then again, how many did he have to begin with?

I think, things like this will eventually hurt his career when people look back and people rank him among the greatest. It's like, people would like a fighter to win a fight more decisively, true he was smashing and was probably going to win anyways, but do it with grace, not disgracefully.

Manny would destroy Mayweather, but that fight will never happen. Floyd is afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by jn24613 View Post
    ha ha i agree with that. and i didnt buy the fight either lol. oh on a side note did u hear that he would agree to fight pacquiao only if he agreed to take and olympic level drug test. what is the deal with all that bs. why is mayweather so hell bent on the idea that pacquiao is juicing
    why you ask?? because he knows pacman will not allow blood drawn in a 2 week window before the fight. so he ask for this as a condition so he can avoid fighting manny

Thread Information