Thread: Matt Mitrione vs. Travis Browne

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Default Matt Mitrione vs. Travis Browne

Who wins?

Mitrione pushes the pace past Brownes comfort zone. Out points him for a UD finish, maybe TKO I'd reckon

I dont think im ever gunna cheer against Meathead. Meat by tko in 2nd.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

This is actually the fight I was hoping for while watching Browne/Broughton.

This fight based of Browne's last one I give it to Meathead which is hard for me to say. I just can't jump on Browne's wagon based of his ko of Struve whom everyone ko's anyway...
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

This is actually the fight I was hoping for while watching Browne/Broughton.

This fight based of Browne's last one I give it to Meathead which is hard for me to say. I just can't jump on Browne's wagon based of his ko of Struve whom everyone ko's anyway...
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Thread Information