Thread: Shogun vs. Henderson

Default Shogun vs. Henderson

With the fight just being announced.

Who wins?

This guy right below me......(its shogun for those who read this after I take my current sig down) I'll take a 6 week sig bet against anyone, even though its a ways off.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

First off, I LOVE this fight! Great matchmaking, this fight is very even and extremely interesting. I'm assuming the winner goes on to fight for the title after Rashad gets his shot.

Based purely on a gut feeling, I'm going with Hendo. I feel a lot better with him staying at 205, it just doesn't seem good for him to cut weight at this point. And that guys chin seems like its never going to turn into glass.

Still...this ones a crap shoot. Both of these guys have the tools to defeat the other.

Favorite Fighters

Chuck Liddell|BJ Penn|Lyoto Machida|Kid Yamamoto|Urijah Faber|Dan Henderson|Daniel Cormier|Anthony Pettis

i love both fighters.....but my gut is going with henderson in this fight. however if shogun wins this fight, he gets the next title shot.
    Dan "The G.O.A.T." Henderson

Member of the Demian Maia fan club

Anderson VS Shogun 2012 Dana make it happen

Gotta go with Dan, love both fighters but feel Dan strengths will do more then Shoguns in this fight.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Shogun wins this. Only way he doesn't is if he's coming off a long layoff because of an injury. When he fights tow or three fights in a row he stays in shape and focused.

Dan likes to strike to much now a days and he gets outclassed there by a healthy focused Shogun
    Last edited by Rise; 09-27-2011 at 06:19 AM.

I've gotta go with Hendo, but it's gonna be a great fight.

Thread Information