Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Diaz vs. Anderson Silva, @ 185lbs

Default Nick Diaz vs. Anderson Silva, @ 185lbs

Nick Diaz vs. Anderson Silva, @ 185lbs

Who takes it?

Anderson has a better arsenal at his disposal not to mention hes very evasive.
    Im going with Silva.

Silva easy. Diaz would be moving up for the first time. Maybe if he gets some comfortable wins at that weight in future UFC events, he might do good. But if his next fight would hypothetically be against Silva at middleweight, then Silva all day.

Punk Ass Guest

Silva is way too big for Diaz.

Silva.....his striking is just so much better than Nick's. On a good night his striking takes dudes apart, when he is not dancing around and not engaging. And Silva could prolly make Diaz tap.
    Best Quote Ever........
    "I am a shark, the ground is my ocean, and most people can't even swim." - Rickson Gracie

This is a little unfair, as anyone at 205 and under not named Jon Jones would likely lose to Silva

If Diaz thought Condits gameplan was annoying, then imagine the tantrum that'd arise after Andersons first hit knocked him silly whilst he blinked, and the second hit his coach told him about after he woke up.

Silva hits waaaay too hard and is way too quick for Diaz to even comprehend. Still be an amusing fight though.

I would pay 1 million dollars to see Nick Diaz throw up his arms and hands mid-round and jaw-jack Anderson.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I would pay 1 million dollars to see Nick Diaz throw up his arms and hands mid-round and jaw-jack Anderson.....
    I was thinking the same thing watching Diaz do that as well one can only hope.

Anyways Silva is way more diverse a striker just as quick if not more so then Diaz. He's alot bigger and Diaz loses the reach advantage he normally has no question Silva takes this with ease.

Is this a serious question?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Thread Information