Thread: Mike Russow vs Travis Browne

Default Mike Russow vs Travis Browne

Who do you think wins this? Browne is undefeated, Russow has a sub loss to Sergei Kharitonov in 2007 in Pride. Russow has a head made of titanium and damn that man can take a beating. He recently put a beating on Madsen and Browne did ok against Broughton. Both guys are not considered at the top yet but I think they would be ranked closely. (Personally I think Russow should be fighting Nelson next for a step up) Russow is similar to Broughton in how he's a bit slower than Browne. Could this be a good fight for Browne?

I've got Russow all the way by tko in this fight.

Travis "Hapa" Browne MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com
    Mike Russow MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Russow is far more technical and well rounded than Browne. Browne seems a little gunshy at times and I think Russow can exploit Browne as the cagier fighter. Browne's bigger and has a helluva punch, but I think Russow has the higher fighting IQ and will outwork Browne to a UD.....however I think Herman smashes Russow, so this feels kinda moot IMO.

Nah man Russow is going to beat Hermann. Hermann was getting worn out by Eniemo and I doubt he is going to be able to finish Russow who is very tough. I'm taking Russow by decision.

I would probably take Russow though honestly in a fight against Browne.

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Kimbo> Rampage Guest

Browne. He wasnt himself and Broughton is very tough to finish.

He has too much speed for Russow. He has good power and movement. He would finish Mike.... Travis is a much better fighter than someone like Duffee.

Mike Russow has never even been close to being knocked out...

I hope this isn't too big, because it's awesome.

Thread Information