Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steven Segal vs Kimbo Slice

ACTION!

Segal would stop Kimbo's punch with his hand, break his wrist, then toss him through the air...

CUT!
    "They're all dead. They just don't know it yet."

Isn't Segal like 55 or something?
    "I think everybody up here is grateful to be on FOX. They'd probably say, 'FOX, thanks.' Everybody but me. I would say, 'FOX, you're welcome. You've been telling everybody for years you've got the American Idol, and now you finally do.'" Chael Sonnen

Segal strangles kimbo with his ponytail

Quote Originally Posted by Harlem View Post
    Kimbo is a former pro MMArtist, Segal, has never has a pro fight in his life. Kimbo by KO.
    Kimbo would get chopped down. He has no knees homie not to mention Segal's defense is fucking incredible. Now replace Kimbo with Silva and I still say Silva loses.

Sorry but Kimbo wasnt a pro MMArtist when he defeated Tank Abbot. Don't get caught up in titles because it doesn't carry much weight.

Hell former UFC Hw champion Tim Slyvia got KTFO by Ray Mercer who was anything but a pro MMartist.

Punk Ass Guest

[QUOTE=roaddawg;884187]
    Kimbo would get chopped down. He has no knees homie not to mention Segal's defense is fucking incredible. Now replace Kimbo with Silva and I still say Silva loses.
    Ok, do you have any evidence of this incredible defense of Segal's? Besides choreographed actions flicks?

Sorry but Kimbo wasnt a pro MMArtist when he defeated Tank Abbot. Don't get caught up in titles because it doesn't carry much weight.
    He wasnt? So I guess all that sparring and training he'd done with Bas meant nothing? I guess all the street fight experience taught him nothing aswell? Hell, since he wasnt a pro, I suppose you could have beaten him?

Hell former UFC Hw champion Tim Slyvia got KTFO by Ray Mercer who was anything but a pro MMartist.
    Does former Boxing Olympic Gold Medalist and HW Champion of the world mean anything to you? And the fact that every fight starts on the feet?

WTF does not being well rounded have to do with anything, he's still a pro fighter.

I think Chuck Norris beats them both.

Kimbo all day long. Say what you want but Kimbo is a beast. Too bad he didn't get formal training at an earlier age rather than coming in mma in his 30s.
    Goodbye Mr. Burton

All in the reflexes
    Anderson Silva 5: TRT USERS 0 Hendo - Forrest - Nate - Chael... twice

Thread Information